• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Watchdogs 2. I don't know if this is better than the 1st one yet. It feels like I'm playing it on drugs...it's a bit all over the place :spin:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Setup my SNES in my new spare room. Playing Donkey Kong Country and attempting to get 100%. Never have, always made it around 90-something. I've just gotten to Kremkrok Industries.

Quake Champions

Setup my SNES in my new spare room. Playing Donkey Kong Country and attempting to get 100%. Never have, always made it around 90-something. I've just gotten to Kremkrok Industries.
When you're done with that, get DKC returns for the 3DS (If you already haven't). I guarantee you will love it.

Injustice 2

its a lot of fun! and the character customization is really cool :)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Embarrassing.. Alphadia on 3DS. It needs help, but after trying to play it 3 times and not getting past 20 minutes, I'm finally on a roll. I paid like 2 bucks for it, and I want to get my money's worth.

Last edited:
I put in almost 40 hours of XCOM 2 Long War 2 this week. I'm about to do an almost swarming level base assault that will make or break my campaign, with tech that's a little under what I need, and if I don't pull it off it will be start over time.

One of the problems I have with Injustice 2 is there is to much zoning and ranged shooting attacks in it. It has more juggling than I like in a fighting game, and some of the combos seem pretty cheesy. It's not nearly Marvel Vs. Capcom levels of bad, but it doesn't hit a sweet spot like Street Fighter or Tekken mostly do.

The way the characters appear do seem to be a strong point. I also like it's clash mechanic.