• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

freeones_regina

Administrator
SWTor early Access :D

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Star Wars: The Old Republic (early access)

Epic game. Seriously.

After 6 hrs of playing time I completed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on the normal difficulty level. I tried Survival mode on the Special Ops by myself and I made it to wave 10, but I was killed by the juggernaut.

I might try God of War: Origins Collection next or Gears of War 3, I beat the campaign of Gears and I'm now replaying it on the easiest difficulty trying to get cog tags and collectables I didn't get the first time around. Also am trying to get the secret achievement as well. It would be a spoiler to post it, but I'm so made I didn't get it the first time I played through the game.

I have a question about the secret achievment, if someone from your squad does what your not supposed to do, does it count against from getting the achievement?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Radio-controlled vehicles. Fun for the whole family.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

I finally got passed the part I was on for the longest time. Hopefully I'm close to beating the game.

I might try Gears of War 3 next. Maybe one of the God of War Origins collection games. Hell even Saints Row 3 or Batman: Arkham City. There are way too many games to choose from.