• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
GHIII gotta get better before WT comes out!

Legzman

I rented Battlefield:Bad Company for the weekend.

Nice game. I'm lovin the amount of destruction! And its a decent challenge on hard difficulty without infuriating me like COD4 did. Plus the online is just as fun as COD4's.

I borrowed Guitar Hero Aerosmith from a friend and beat it on expert first try every song. I 5 starred all but Train Kept A Rollin so far. I am so glad I didn't buy it, it is really boring.

startin up WoW again... after like a year of not playing I couldnt resist the amount of fun i had playing rogue =p

Legzman

I borrowed Guitar Hero Aerosmith from a friend and beat it on expert first try every song. I 5 starred all but Train Kept A Rollin so far. I am so glad I didn't buy it, it is really boring.

When I played it I just kept thinking how much more it made me want to play GH:Metallica. That game will not be disappointing. I just wonder if they gonna include the mic and drum parts since it'll release after GH:WT. That would be fuckin sick!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
MGS4(Using Bandana(unlimited ammo))

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I'll probably play thru MGS4 on easy mode, see if I can go all the way thru just using the sawn-off shottie. Should be interesting trying to hit that doll mantis has.

Legzman

and back to GHIII again. Can't fuckin wait for GH:WT

Why, me too. I just got it today. I turned Tira into Harley Quinn. It is ever so much fun.

Soul Calibur IV is an awesome game. At first I wasn't excited about the prospect of having Yoda over Darth Vader (at least until the dlc is released). I decided to play as Yoda because it was the only way to unlock The Apprentice aka Starkiller. Yoda fucking owns everybody in that game, his speed and height are an advantage. I went through everybody pretty quickly as Yoda (The Apprentice was the only one who gave me any trouble which actually makes sense) but when I picked someone else including The Apprentice I got my ass handed to me. I've seen some reports where a lot of people have complaining about Yoda being "broken" or something but to me those are people that just don't know how to play as Yoda.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Metal Gear Solid(Finished this game 26 times)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I've seen some reports where a lot of people have complaining about Yoda being "broken" or something but to me those are people that just don't know how to play as Yoda.

Yoda is fun to play as, but he sucks playing against. You can never throw the bastard!

It's Talim for me. She's my girl, ever since SCII. The only problem is one of her attacks cause me to jump off the stage alot.

Soul Calibur IV on PS3 ( Vader baby !! )

Shaddap.