• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Namreg

Banned
I got to the end of those I spoked, and I'm bored now, any suggestion?

multiplayer? then i'd suggest battlefield 2, it's two years old now but there are still TONS of people playing it online and it's better than its successor.

singleplayer? then maybe one of teh splinter cell games. i'd avoid double agent because the PC version is buggy as hell, but he other ones are nice.

there's also command and conquer 3, or The Movies. with The Movies you can make you own little films, check out mine at
http://gulwestfale.net/movies.htm

Im playin GT4 for PS2 right now. Currently I have an 8.909 second mazda rx7 on squeeze.

Still playing NHL98 on the Playstation. I'm at 65 wins 0 losses and 2 ties. 17 more wins and I'll have an undefeated regular season.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
What kind of games do you got legz?

GH 1 and 2! I've been renting. Have other things to spend my money on! But I currently have Forza 2 for the 360 and have played, and liked, gears of war, that's about it. I'm picky when it comes to games anymore! I've played a bunch of other that sucked IMO!

I'll be buying DiRT when it comes out and the wheel!!! Can't wait!

I really need to get online with LIVE...SOON!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
GH 1 and 2! I've been renting. Have other things to spend my money on! But I currently have Forza 2 for the 360 and have played, and liked, gears of war, that's about it. I'm picky when it comes to games anymore! I've played a bunch of other that sucked IMO!

I'll be buying DiRT when it comes out and the wheel!!! Can't wait!

I really need to get online with LIVE...SOON!

What's your highest record on GHI/II?

spank the monkey:D

Legzman

What's your highest record on GHI/II?

Only song on the HARD level I got a perfect on was Smoke on the Water! I can get 98% on expert with that one as well. As for 2, I've broken the 200,000 mark a few times, that's it! But that's just because I don't like any of those songs enough to want to practice em!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I just started replaying the Hitman series again. I almost forgot how gratifying it is to kill people (in a video game) and not get caught.

Well, Rogue Trooper sucks.

McNab, is Doom 3 good?

Doom 3 is great, no complications, an old skool shooter and extremely gory and if things get nasty, put the God Mode cheat on and run through Hells Minions with a chainsaw, laughing all the way. For an older Xbox title the graphics are still great.

L3ggy

Only song on the HARD level I got a perfect on was Smoke on the Water! I can get 98% on expert with that one as well. As for 2, I've broken the 200,000 mark a few times, that's it! But that's just because I don't like any of those songs enough to want to practice em!

My best on GH2 is 305k(on medium, freebird) on Guitar hero it's areound 180k and 200k on medium and on hard it's around 150 but on Bark At The Moon it's 140k on medium.

Legzman

I've never made it through bark at the moon! Of course I never got the HO/PO thing on 1 and on 2 I just hardly do it!

Doom 3 is great, no complications, an old skool shooter and extremely gory and if things get nasty, put the God Mode cheat on and run through Hells Minions with a chainsaw, laughing all the way. For an older Xbox title the graphics are still great.

Cool. I'll try it, thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

L3ggy

I've never made it through bark at the moon! Of course I never got the HO/PO thing on 1 and on 2 I just hardly do it!

bark at the moon is so fun to play.

Legzman

I bet it would be if you could do the HO/PO but I don't have the patients to practice that much on any song. I love cowboy's from hell which is the song that got me hooked on the game in the first place...though any pantera song would have done the same!