• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Really enjoying some injustice 2. Love the roster and the women in it are so damn sexy. I love the customization and the loot crates are a nice touch.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Beat Breath of the Wild a couple weeks ago, then started back up after 2 days. It's fun just exploring. Fucking game is ruining my life.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I can't remember, is Bloodlines the one where you fight your way up the Leaning Tower of Pisa? I thought that was cool way back when I first saw it.

Not sure. I was more tinkering around with it than playing a serious game. I was using a Sony PS Vita that I bought off some guy on the eBay with Retroarch and 12,000+ games on it.

That's the one alright.

I think I keep getting it confused with Super Castlevania 4 as it was back when for whatever dumb reason Konami released different Castlevania games about the same time for the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis instead of just releasing both games on both systems. I don't think I liked Bloodlines as well as Super Castlevania 4, although I thought they were both good. Bloodline's Levels were good, and you got to play as more than one character, but the bosses seemed kind of bland to me outside of one tough fight with Death.

I think Super Castlevania 4 had some cool Mode 7 stuff with the Super Nintendo, and that one section where you have to hang by your whip as the whole room rotates around you.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I think I keep getting it confused with Super Castlevania 4 as it was back when for whatever dumb reason Konami released different Castlevania games about the same time for the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis instead of just releasing both games on both systems. I don't think I liked Bloodlines as well as Super Castlevania 4, although I thought they were both good. Bloodline's Levels were good, and you got to play as more than one character, but the bosses seemed kind of bland to me outside of one tough fight with Death.

I think Super Castlevania 4 had some cool Mode 7 stuff with the Super Nintendo, and that one section where you have to hang by your whip as the whole room rotates around you.

I agree with everything you said. I would also say that Bloodlines was one of the best games on the Genesis. That poor system never really got amazing, which is sad.

I recently got one of the Genesis classic systems and have been buying carts (the classic that I have has the ability to play carts which is amazing) and playing Sega stuff. Back story wise, I never had a Genesis growing up, but my friend did. I was Nintendo all the way but always curious about what Sega really had.

When I saw the Genesis classic, I was super excited to try things out. All the games I never got to play. So far, not much has excited me. Streets of Rage is probably the best thing I've ever played on Sega. Bloodlines I need to pick up. Sonic.. never was a big fan. I'm an explorer and that game wants you to speed through it.

I want Genesis to impress me so bad!

I agree with everything you said. I would also say that Bloodlines was one of the best games on the Genesis. That poor system never really got amazing, which is sad.

I recently got one of the Genesis classic systems and have been buying carts (the classic that I have has the ability to play carts which is amazing) and playing Sega stuff. Back story wise, I never had a Genesis growing up, but my friend did. I was Nintendo all the way but always curious about what Sega really had.

When I saw the Genesis classic, I was super excited to try things out. All the games I never got to play. So far, not much has excited me. Streets of Rage is probably the best thing I've ever played on Sega. Bloodlines I need to pick up. Sonic.. never was a big fan. I'm an explorer and that game wants you to speed through it.

I want Genesis to impress me so bad!

I remember Sonic 2. It was a good game. I probably played that hundreds of times mostly because that and a hockey game where all I had for the Sega for a while. It got to the point I could buzz through the entire thing with ridiculous number of lives and all my rings often not being hit for the entire game, except for the last Dr. Robotnick fight. He just had really wonky hit boxes that made it really hard to tell what you could hit on him and what you needed to stay away from to keep from taking damage. I had no guide so didn't know any tips or tricks for the fight either. It literally took me countless hundreds of tries, (considering the lives I had each time it might very well be more accurate to say countless thousands of times) to beat that game just because of that fight, but I finally did. When I did I pretty much vowed never to play the game again due to frustration from that, and to this day I haven't.

I'm back to Kerbal Space Program. I've gotten tired of trying to get sixty to seventy mods working again every time a new update comes out for it that breaks them, so I decided I'm going to revert to an earlier version and just keep it there from now on unless some new spectacular update is done for it. I've been waiting to launch my 2.5 credit multi-lander/refueler/com system ship all in one to the Duna system. I've got another almost million credit large drivable science rover going along with it shortly afterwards. Doing some preliminary test I had to literally let it sit there on the launch pad and wait about 15 seconds after loading it up just to let the physics settle down. It has so many parts that if I launch it right away the games engine can't handle it and it blows up somewhere on the ship due to weird clipping issues and phantom stresses the ship shouldn't be under. :1orglaugh

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Alchemist Code
Skyrim
Dragon Age Origins

And when I'm feeling masochistic Dead Souls