• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Playing as a Redguard assassin chick with lethal fireballs!!

Also 59/60 achievements unlocked.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
No , but I wish I had it . The game must be so good with the wheel .

That's my thought as well, forza2 would be better as well. To hard to control the vehicles in dirt with a controller with all the bumping and what not. I find that I often over steer way to much correcting for such bumps. Hard to keep a good line for me!

That's my thought as well, forza2 would be better as well. To hard to control the vehicles in dirt with a controller with all the bumping and what not. I find that I often over steer way to much correcting for such bumps. Hard to keep a good line for me!

Yep it's a tough game to control but I get better each time and it becomes very rewarding for me .

Downloaded the Ace Combat 6 demo off of Xbox Live last night. Oh my god! If looks could kill! Is there a drool smillie on this site? :drools:

Downloaded the Ace Combat 6 demo off of Xbox Live last night. Oh my god! If looks could kill! Is there a drool smillie on this site? :drools:

I dowloaded it too and all I can say is :eek: The graphics are incredible ! I really liked Ace combat 4 on the ps2 so I'm pretty sure this one will rock :D

I dowloaded it too and all I can say is :eek: The graphics are incredible ! I really liked Ace combat 4 on the ps2 so I'm pretty sure this one will rock :D

The last Ace Combat I played was...I think number 3 on the PS2. The series has always had great graphics. Man, I can't wait. I love the blend of simulator and arcade that the games in the series have.

The last Ace Combat I played was...I think number 3 on the PS2. The series has always had great graphics. Man, I can't wait. I love the blend of simulator and arcade that the games in the series have.

Did you try Blue Dragon ? It's great , a nice turn based rpg . The download is quite big at more than 1 gig but it's worth it .

i'm playing day of defeat (pc). haven't used my psp and ps2 for a while.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
The Transformers game...eh...:dunno: