• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
MGO & RE5

My high score is 489k

Me too. Man it's good to go back in wrestling time:)

Yeah it's a pretty good game especially for people who grew up watching these guys. I like the fact that there are less Championships then in SVR 09 because it seems like the Championships have more prestige. You can even do Champion vs Champion matches like Wrestlemania VI and try to win both titles. I also like that you can transfer the roster from SVR 09 to LOW.

Yeah it's a pretty good game especially for people who grew up watching these guys. I like the fact that there are less Championships then in SVR 09 because it seems like the Championships have more prestige. You can even do Champion vs Champion matches like Wrestlemania VI and try to win both titles. I also like that you can transfer the roster from SVR 09 to LOW.

They did a great job with the time given. I like that you can make legends like Mankind, Vader, and even the Red Rooster sence they offer their clothes and stuff in create mode. I'm having alittle trouble getting all of the requirements for HBK vs Bret Hart in Rewrite mode. Not enough time given. I prefer to leave new school out of old school but how will they do the Finishers? Is it the same in SVR09?

They did a great job with the time given. I like that you can make legends like Mankind, Vader, and even the Red Rooster sence they offer their clothes and stuff in create mode. I'm having alittle trouble getting all of the requirements for HBK vs Bret Hart in Rewrite mode. Not enough time given. I prefer to leave new school out of old school but how will they do the Finishers? Is it the same in SVR09?

All of the movements for the the 09 wrestlers are done the same way as the Legends.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Guitar Hero: Metallica

Blacksite: Area 51 is on the way from gamefly.

And gears 2 as usual!

Resistance 2, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet ... sony fanboy much? heh.

I'm also playing through Final Fantasy 7 and Mystic Quests in the morning. Hey, I ADD and need to alternate or I get bored.