• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Top Gun: Hard Lock on ps3. The demo has been sitting on my hdd for years and I just played it. It's pretty cool. The hard lock mode really adds excitement to the dogfights. The graphics have this grainy film look that Mass Effect 1 had which I really like.

Plus, they try to capture the cheesiness of the movie. "This is Spider requesting a flyby." "Negative, Spider, the pattern is full." Woo hoo! I'm gonna do it anyways!

pAKtUcz.jpg

Just finished Bioshock Infinite. Infinite as in a loop, as in what I was thrown for. My head hurts now. I'll say no more other than an excellent game.

Zone of the enders hd collection for ps3, bloodrayne 1&2 for ps2, shadow the hedgehog ps2, ninja gaiden sigma 1,2,and 3 ps3 and i think thats it.

- - - Updated - - -

Zone of the enders hd collection for ps3, bloodrayne 1&2 for ps2, shadow the hedgehog ps2, ninja gaiden sigma 1,2,and 3 ps3 and i think thats it.

Double Dragon Neon from the $1 PSN Flash sale a week ago.

And yes, Linda here was a major part of getting it
500px-Double-dragon-neon-7.jpg

Just finished the "campaign" of this one:

PROTOTYPE.png

The script is poor, and the game doesn't explore any themes in depth. On the other hand, the character is not overpowered, and the gameplay is fun. Not buggy.

I'm planning on getting a gold medal for every event, so ... there. :)