• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Test Drive Off-Road: Wide Open (PS2)

Are you getting 13?

I've been playing Mass Effect. I bought it and beat it a few years ago, but I never really explored it. I found it hard to find stuff to do outside the main quest line for some reason, like I didn't know where to look. I can't blame them for not dumbing it down for more casual RPG players, but I still wish it was a little more user friendly.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Are you getting 13?

I've been playing Mass Effect. I bought it and beat it a few years ago, but I never really explored it. I found it hard to find stuff to do outside the main quest line for some reason, like I didn't know where to look. I can't blame them for not dumbing it down for more casual RPG players, but I still wish it was a little more user friendly.

Still playing in the AHL with Abbortsford Heat,so if I win that and the NHL,then i'll probably get 12 as i'll get it cheap ;)

I haven't played Mass Effect 2 either but i'll get it soon.As for today I've been playing AC:Revelations.

Still playing in the AHL with Abbortsford Heat,so if I win that and the NHL,then i'll probably get 12 as i'll get it cheap ;)

I haven't played Mass Effect 2 either but i'll get it soon.As for today I've been playing AC:Revelations.

What are you playing, Be A Pro? I remember when you couldn't just play in the NHL like that, it sucked. You can go straight to NHL now, provided your not completely awful.

I'm really getting into Mass Effect now. It's much more fun when figure out how it works instead of just following the main quest. The best part is that when I'm done with it, I'll be able to pick up ME2 for dirt cheap used.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
What are you playing, Be A Pro? I remember when you couldn't just play in the NHL like that, it sucked. You can go straight to NHL now, provided your not completely awful.

Yeah.I was playing for the Flames and I got bored,so because I was skipping games the coach offloaded me to the Heat.
Went back to the Flames a couple of times,but I still ended up going back to the Heat.This season my last in my contract,
so hopefully I'll win the AHL and get a move to the Rangers ;)

Yeah.I was playing for the Flames and I got bored,so because I was skipping games the coach offloaded me to the Heat.
Went back to the Flames a couple of times,but I still ended up going back to the Heat.This season my last in my contract,
so hopefully I'll win the AHL and get a move to the Rangers ;)

I don't think I made it that far in any of the older games, but I just hit free agency in NHL12 the other day and got 4 offers from different teams. So at the very least you should be able to get out of Calgary.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Ive been playing Red Faction: Guerilla recently...been having fun in its "Wrecking Crew" with Singularity Bombs! :D