• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Just finished the first God of War on the PS3 collectors edition. Started on God of War II, till MW3 gets here in a couple days! Then it's :ak47:

i played god of war 1 and 2 on the ps2. not a bad couple of games. cool story.

but thats where my adventures end. i dont have a psp (or have plans of getting one) and i dont have a ps3 (which i definitely dont want).

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Yes, the God of War: Origins Collection was released on Sept. 13 for the PS3.
Thanks for the heads up, DW. I didn't know that was released.
I don't have a PSP and had hoped they would get around to release it for the PS3 eventually.

I'm a big fan of the GoW series. I think the best one was GoW2, although don't get me wrong, #1 and #3 were great too

I love the God of War series and I actually sold my PSP before Chains of Olympus had been released, so I was hoping they'd release both games to PS3. The collection goes great with GoW Collection and GoW III in the replica of Pandora's Box that I got with GoW III. I even threw Dante's Inferno in there with them.

Legzman

i played god of war 1 and 2 on the ps2. not a bad couple of games. cool story.

but thats where my adventures end. i dont have a psp (or have plans of getting one) and i dont have a ps3 (which i definitely dont want).

I played 1 and 2 on PS2 as well. I bought a PS3 specifically for 3, which had killer graphics as expected! I've been playing the first 2 to refresh my memory on the story and tie it all together since it's been a few years since I had played em.

So many games have been released recently, its crazy. I'm cycling between:

Uncharted 3
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Gears of War 3 (Play through to get all of the collectables and the secret achievement)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Lord of The Rings: War In the North

Legzman

Mw3

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The game looks great in HD and it is remastered but, you can't expect GoW III graphics. I say they're on par or better than God of War Collection.

Because we were talking about this the other day it I went out and bought the Collection 2 (Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta) yesterday. I'm actually logging off in a few minutes and going to start playing it.

p.s Feeling nostalgic I was going to buy the Collection 1 (GoW1 & GoW2) as well, but couldn't find it anywhere. Pretty ironic considering I actually picked it up then put it back down again a couple of months ago.
D'oh!!