• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
^Better than Asylum?

^Better than Asylum?

I haven't played enough to say that it's better than asylum , but I can say that from what i've seen so far , it's pretty good and it looks like it's going to end up being better.

I can tell both of you right now that it is a better game.

While I wish that they would've fixed a couple of things,for instance,I never liked that you have to push X to run.I wish that the controls were a little more crisp,like the iNfamous games,but it's still a pretty awesome game.

I've been playing it since release,and I'm not even sure that I'm half way done yet,and add the fact that I haven't played any of the Catwoman stuff yet either.

So far,I've fought a villain that wasn't in the first game,and I hope that there's more of those encounters.It would be cool if Black Mask or Hush were in this game.

Batman Arkham City. Ya know batman is a sociopath.

You know what? You're kinda right. The way that he talks to The Riddler's henchmen when he's trying to get information out of them,they make it seem like Batman loves to beat the shit out of bad guys.

Well in the immortal words of Nicholson's Joker. "What kinda world do we live in when a man dressed as a bat. Steals all of my press."

L3ggy

Batman: Arkham City - Trying to find all of The Riddler's Trophies and Riddles.

L3ggy

That's very kind of you.