• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Assassins Creed 2

labels=1

labels=1

Dude, you should NEVER use Gamestop for trade in values they're a huge ripoff. My best suggestion is to cut out the middleman and use Craigslist or another similar site and sell your new games for 40-$50, people will buy it because it is anywhere from a 10-25$ discount for them if you include tax and you get more than double of gamestop's values, Gamestop just pisses me off.

So true,but I just wanted that piece of shit gone asap,so I took the hit.Part of the other problem with trying to resell that game is that it has what they call a Battle Code that only allows you to only level up to level 5 in the multiplayer,so if the game is resold,the new owner has to pay 10 buck for a new battle code to unlock past level 5.

There is a thread around here about that,and I remember that a lot of people were pissed off,and justifiably so,but this is a look of things to come with console games.The devs are obviously sick of places like Gamestop and EB Games making a shitload of money off of reselling their games.I guess this is a way that they can get some of that money that they feel like they are missing out on.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Once I beat it on Normal, I'm gonna go back and try to find all of the treasures. So far I have 25/100 and I'm on Chapter 22.

I have just traded Homefront in and got Crysis 2 and what an excellent decision that was !
Crysis looks and plays fuckin great

dude, exactly!! haven't played crysis 2 yet, but dude, the fuck was with the homefront guys trying to make you pay for the multiplayer portion part of the game on top of xbox live and the initial cost of the game? fuckin hate companies who do shit like that.

btw, i'm playing fifa 11, rockin it with messi and villa!!

dude, exactly!! haven't played crysis 2 yet, but dude, the fuck was with the homefront guys trying to make you pay for the multiplayer portion part of the game on top of xbox live and the initial cost of the game? fuckin hate companies who do shit like that.

btw, i'm playing fifa 11, rockin it with messi and villa!!

If you bought the game new, then you didn't pay extra for multiplayer. A couple of companies have been doing that lately (not just Kaos Studios/THQ), because they want to make some money when people buy their games used. The money from used games doesn't go to the developers and producers. It all goes to Gamestop or whatever store you bought the used game from.

If you bought the game new, then you didn't pay extra for multiplayer. A couple of companies have been doing that lately (not just Kaos Studios/THQ), because they want to make some money when people buy their games used. The money from used games doesn't go to the developers and producers. It all goes to Gamestop or whatever store you bought the used game from.

got it from gamefly the day it came out, sort of like a preorder, so you'd think something would go to them, but still. that's like a band whining about people paying for their music or directors for people downloading their movies. if i truly like whatever form of art, i will give money to your cause without hesitation, just don't force me to.

to quote g.o.b. blueth "come on!"

There must be some site around with a list of these codes, or are they all Unique ?

they're all Unique, you can try to go to "certain sites" and try to get "emulators", but i would strongly strongly advise against that. microsoft has caught so many of my friends trying to do stupid small stuff like that. unless you're absolutely convinced, or don't mind getting banned i would suggest buying it or going for a different game.

i did the later.

i just finished Dead Space 2 and I am playing it again, I was hoping to get Mortal Komabat but it has been banned in Australia :(
so im tossing up between LA Noire or Duke Nukem

I just got my video games/etc in the mail from when I moved!! :nanner: I'm toggling between Army of Two: The 40th Day (say what you will but I fucking love that game!) and Dante's Inferno. I would be playing one of the many Guitar Hero's, but I think my guitar got fucked up during shipping or something, because it doesn't work right. AND it just HAD to fuck up when I was playing in front of a girl... :mad::facepalm: I was like "I swear to god I can beat expert on every game... :facepalm::facepalm: I wouldn't blame her if she didn't believe me, lol. :dunno: But in my defense, it really IS my guitar's fault!! :crying:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Wet.