• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

plants vs zombies
splinter cell conviction

Last edited:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Is that add-on for the XBOX 360 only right now? I checked yesterday on both Playstation plus and the regular online store for the add-on content of Red Dead Redemption but did not find it.

You'll have to search for it.

P.S I don't have a 360.

I'm trying the microphone (using the stupid headset :mad:) on Guitar Hero: World Tour. Let's just say that it's frustrating as hell. :crying:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011

You'll have to search for it.

P.S I don't have a 360.

Ok, I searched last night and I finally found it. There are two different possible versions though. One is 9.99 and the other is 19.99. The 19.99 is a bundle though. I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm not sure yet.

L3ggy

Medal of Honour Allied Assault.

Left 4 Dead 2's New DLC content was pretty sweet. There are 3 boards for the first of two, and my buddy and I got through 2 of the boards. Being Francis and using a Samurai Sword plus a Scar as my main weapon was pretty sweet.

I'm thinking about playing Medal of Honor: Frontline that came with the new Medal of Honor. I have a couple Medals for getting all gold Stars on the boards. Next up is Nijimen Bridge.

L3ggy

Medal of Honour: Airbourne.

I'm trying to download the Undead Nightmare pack and it's taking a little while to download. Once it fully downloads, I will be playing that for a while.

L3ggy

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

My buddy Dave got that game and showed me a little bit of it. He was slaying people left and right. I asked him if he could throw a storm trooper into an airplane engine, and after he threw the storm trooper into the engine he got an achievement. I couldn't stop laughing at how my suggestion got him the achievement.

I have been playing the Undead Nightmare DLC pack for about 2 hours now, and I have done a couple missions. I just completed the cleansing of the three cemetaries for Seth's mission, and I'm going to Mexico for the next U icon. Also, I have cleansed/cleaned out like 4 or 5 towns so far. I have yet to do the green question mark missions.

So, for those that have the Undead Nightmare DLC pack, how far are you into it? I think I'm pretty far for only have been playing for two hours now.

So, for those that have the Undead Nightmare DLC pack, how far are you into it? I think I'm pretty far for only have been playing for two hours now.

I beat it a couple of days ago. They say that the DLC is about 6 hours but I was able to stretch it 13+ hours. I think I just have to beat Undead Sharpshooter Rank 5 in order to 100% it.

L3ggy

I need #4 & 5 on Hunter & Sharpshooter, the Cougars are so elusive