• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

For what seemed like an eternity but was only 30 seconds, I had the red ring of death on my 360. This is the second time I've had it quit for such a short time and then working better after the icon came up.

Now, I'm playing Left 4 Dead and trying to get all of the achievements I haven't yet. Once I get all of those Gears of War 2, to play the added content and then God of War 2.

I was trying to play Gears of War, but I cant get into that game at all.

Im still playing Persona 3 Portable, but I started a new game on Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Tetris.

I'm actually playing a free mmo called Atlantica Online. i like it but it's kind of repetitive. I just love that you can go 1 on 1 with other players.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Just Cause 2

finishing up Crackdown 2 here soon then prob moving on to Dragon Age: Origins again. Been feeling the urge to play that again. Or Alan Wake- I didn't get far into that before other games grabbed my attention...

After finally playing (and hating) Assassin's Creed 1, I've moved over to Bioshock 1. I played it on the PC about a year ago but decided to try it on the 360. It's really the first time I'm playing an FPS on a console. I've tried and struggled with them in the past but I'm determined to get better at it.

Bioshock is frikin' amazing. Fantastic story, fantastic atmosphere. One of the best games of recent years. I'm being much more thorough on this play-through that my PC one. I've already found lots of rooms I never found before. And I'm using the camera this time, which I basically ignored before.

Once I get through it I'll probably pick up the sequel.

:cool: