• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Finally getting a Chance to play MLB 2K10 again, and it's just about as buggy as I feared. I can't wait for this exclusivity bullshit to end.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Dinner's Ready! Oh, God! Where Are The Utensils?? for the Wiin system.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 on the 360.

Alan Wake, Transformers: War For Cybertron, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Naughty Bear and Split/Second

I'm checking out the closed beta for Medal of Honor on the PS3. I guess only those that pre-ordered the game can get the beta. For the 360, I've been playing Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. I finally got two achievements I've been trying to get since the games came out. For Left 4 Dead I got the Man Vs. Tank achievement where you single-handidly kill the tank. For Left 4 Dead 2, I got the Til it goes Click achievement, thats killing 25 infected with the m60, without letting go of the trigger.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Dissidia: Final Fantasy, I've got Cloud on lvl 100 :D

just did video game testing for Gears 3 cant wait for it to drop u guys gonna love it

The E3 footage made me want to buy the game so badly. Its my third favorite video game franchise, and I will def buy this game the day it comes out. Playing Co-op I always had to be Dom or I wouldn't play at all.

I'm also interested in whatever Beast mode is. Horde mode was fun to play and get through all 50 waves on. There were 5 people playing Co-op though.

Old School game I just got called Monster Seeds for the PS1.

Kinda crappy to be honest