• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Exotic Animal Would You Like To Have As A Pet?

Petra has a Roald and she says all it does is sit there and make weird noises (some ay-ay-ayeee sound) with it's thumbs in the air.:dunno:

Might want to get one soon as I hear they're facing extinction due to challenges in their breeding habits and cycles.

I also heard they are hideous to the opposite sex (so many become homosexuals) and have absolutely no predators as no animal wants to eat it because of its vile taste. Apparently it secretes such a foul odour that if sprayed the only antidote is to find a skunk and have it spray you right in the face to neutralise some of the odour.

Apparently it secretes such a foul odour that if sprayed the only antidote is to find a skunk and have it spray you right in the face to neutralise some of the odour.

It's called Old Spice for Men.

I think that's just called speaking Dutch ...:D

Or 'Canadian' :1orglaugh Eh?

I also heard they are hideous to the opposite sex (so many become homosexuals) and have absolutely no predators as no animal wants to eat it because of its vile taste. Apparently it secretes such a foul odour that if sprayed the only antidote is to find a skunk and have it spray you right in the face to neutralise some of the odour.

Ouch...well, with all that going against them...one can only hope they don't eat much...But I think their drinking habits depend on alcohol content by volume.:2 cents:

Or 'Canadian' :1orglaugh Eh?

Ouch...well, with all that going against them...one can only hope they don't eat much...But I think their drinking habits depend on alcohol content by volume.:2 cents:

Drinking is the sole reason they live for, without that they would realise they are the most useless animal on the planet (they are not even on the food chain) and commit mass suicide. They are right at the bottom with the next useless animal being:

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnim.../import/season_03/sp_0305_10_v6.jpg?width=480

jod0565

Member, you member...
Great animals everyone - some I've not heard of before. Cool stuff. Thanks.

I do like the mini giraffe.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I'd love to have a Bengal Tiger as a pet. Tigers are the most awesome big cat and having one as a pet would be great.

jod0565

Member, you member...
That tiger would be awesomeness just to take for a walk around the park - hell, any of these animals would draw so much attention - and some - fear - walking them around!

Drinking is the sole reason they live for, without that they would realise they are the most useless animal on the planet (they are not even on the food chain) and commit mass suicide. They are right at the bottom with the next useless animal being:

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnim.../import/season_03/sp_0305_10_v6.jpg?width=480

:1orglaugh!!

Well, more likely Newfie ......:1orglaugh

(you know I'm not Canadian, right ...?;))

Re not Canadian: Well, I know now because if you were your question would have read, 'you know I'm not Canadian, eh ...?':tongue:

bahodeme

Closed Account
That tiger would be awesomeness just to take for a walk around the park - hell, any of these animals would draw so much attention - and some - fear - walking them around!

Hey Jod,
How about a walk in the park with this:

Me personally, maybe Falconry.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Brazilian tapeworm. No, wait. I already had one of those. Maybe a tiny primate like a Pygmy Marmoset.