• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What exactly makes a female ass "hot"???

Rachel Starr:

Here is the pic gallery of this fantastic ass by any standard. Here look at the clear cut curves and lobes making the butts very well defined and round. This is just a mouth watering ass.......um yummy chick...

http://www.inthecrack.com/tgp/208x1294685x83779

I'm more of a boob man myself, but the last couple Rachel Starr video's I watched have really started to make me reconsider my assumptions (ha!) about the ass. I've even started to expand my personal collection to include pics of girls with no chests who have hot asses.

For me, smooth skin is very important (on the ass or anywhere else). I don't even mind a little bit of airbrushing (although lots of big publications take it too far - I'm looking at you Playboy). Her ass should be very round and have a nice amount of bounce to it. For example, when she's on all fours she should be able to bounce it up and down with a satisfyingly breast-like quality to the cheeks. Other than that, I'll take almost anything I can get.

thick and tight IMO but then again I have a friend who enjoys a little cottage cheese so to each his own :)

He "enjoys a little cottage cheese"? It does't really bother me when I see it (I think I've seen some on Lisa Sparkle's ass), but I can't say I would ever seek it out or that I enjoy it.

Wow!!

This just goes to show how Playboy, virtually every "woman's magazine" (Cosmopolitan, Elle, etc.), and most women have it wrong in the standards they maintain and promote.

There's a guy who digs just about any aspect of the female bod.

:glugglug:

For women, probably the best advice is just to live a healthy life (don't starve yourself, don't eat like a complete pig, exercise a bit), keep clean, get a nice hair-do, and the rest will probably take care of itself (as for finding a partner).

I think this works for the majority of Euro women.

Defining beauty is tricky. There is evidence that all mankind values certain standards of balance etc regarding beauty as Desmond Morris talks about. But there's no accounting for the "eye of the beholder" element.

With that being said. I like the Brazilian notion of a "Happy" ass vs a "Sad" ass. It allows for preference. Some like them small some like them big. But as long as it's pert, firm, etc? I like 'em in all shapes and sizes.

I likes a "Happy" ass.:2 cents:

Defining beauty is tricky. There is evidence that all mankind values certain standards of balance etc regarding beauty as Desmond Morris talks about. But there's no accounting for the "eye of the beholder" element.

With that being said. I like the Brazilian notion of a "Happy" ass vs a "Sad" ass. It allows for preference. Some like them small some like them big. But as long as it's pert, firm, etc? I like 'em in all shapes and sizes.

I likes a "Happy" ass.:2 cents:

Thanks Zoso6980!! I've always liked your contributions in every thread I've seen 'em in! (Too bad you don't post more often).

I think this is a happy ass, for sure:

http://korzik.net/erotika/27530-fotografii-jetojj-devushki.html

(Try not to drown me in rep points for this one now, okay? ;) )

:bowdown::glugglug: