• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What does this Chines tatoo means?

Sorry about the quality, hope you can help!

Attachments

• bilde.JPG
    bilde.JPG
    301.3 KB · Views: 197
"Small penis syndrome" :D

"never trust a fart"

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Farts=Happiness

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Did you mean CHINESE?

I think it probably says "I can't believe white people are dumb enough to pay for a tattoo with a symbol that they don't understand."

Yes, I mean Chinese. Forgot the "e"

Come on, and be serious.

What does it mean?

I was dumb 10 years ago. And I'll will have the tatoo as a symbol of stupidness. It will always remind me. Now it's time to finally find out what it means.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Al.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Doesn't look like Chinese letters.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
it looks like some characters i recognize:

bitch
quick/fast
beautiful
and a lot like: turtle

but seriously, dude. try and pick tattoos that matter. you might as well have gotten a tribal stamp like everyone else was doing.

Stupid White person pretty much nails it. I can't believe how many idiots permanently mark themselves with shit that has nothing to with themselves, their history, their life, etc. These clowns probably dont even know a Chinese person, and even if they did, who cares? Why would you mark your body with their random jibber jabber?

It says "You want starch for collar?". Either that or "You are but a sheep". It's a little blurry so it's hard to tell.

I never understood the Chinese Character tattoo. So you want "Soul" or "Peace" tattooed on you. Why does it need to be in Chinese? If you had Chinese ancestry or something, then it would make sense, but 99 times out of 100 its a 22 year old white girl that just wants a tattoo for no reason.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im part chinese and i have no chinese characters on me.

i just dont want to get mistaken for a 22 year old white girl.