• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think of Sir_Fartsalot movies threads?

What do you think of Sir_Fartsalot movies threads?

• I'm anxious for the next one to post

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Bullshit

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Who is Sir_Fartsalot?

• It makes me sick

• A great movies fan

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • How do I get here?

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not? I'm sure we could find a few unwilling volunteers to help us with our research.

Ah well that's all right then. As long as we hunt down some volunteers and not try it on ourselves as I originally thought you'd say :D

Sure thing, bring on the vollies (volunteers) and let the kicking of the hairy beanbags commence.

Believe me, the topic has been brought up before, but since he's not breaking any rules technically we can't do anything about him. I have to fight the urge to delete his latest bullshit thread every time I open Talk and find he posted more useless bullshit. He, along with a few others, epitomizes what's wrong wih the board these days.

Spamming isn't against the rules? And so what if he isn't breaking the rules? Is he going to get his union rep on the case for wrongful dismissal? Someone already pointed out he's posting duplicate threads. That's allowed? Posting here, or anywhere isn't a right, its a privilege. He's abusing his. Axe him.

He isn't hurting anyone.

Spamming isn't against the rules? And so what if he isn't breaking the rules? Is he going to get his union rep on the case for wrongful dismissal? Someone already pointed out he's posting duplicate threads. That's allowed? Posting here, or anywhere isn't a right, its a privilege. He's abusing his. Axe him.
Much Ado About Nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are the others? Can you publish a list?

:D

I would never kiss and tell. :angels:

Since he's not advertising any site it's not technically considered spamming. For it to be considered flooding he'd have to post like 10 times as many threads as he already does. Believe me, I've made the case before, but I was denied.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
look people, this isnt hard. do not reply to his gay little threads. i see the same group of people in there feeding him every fucking thread and another same group complaining about him. its fine to complain but thats feeding if you do it every time.

its not a secret or conspiracy theory that he's only here to annoy the fuck out of people. he's a troll. there's no denying that no matter how you look at it.

ignore the troll and it will go away. that, my friends, is exactly how it works.

look people, this isnt hard. do not reply to his gay little threads. i see the same group of people in there feeding him every fucking thread and another same group complaining about him. its fine to complain but thats feeding if you do it every time.

its not a secret or conspiracy theory that he's only here to annoy the fuck out of people. he's a troll. there's no denying that no matter how you look at it.

ignore the troll and it will go away. that, my friends, is exactly how it works.

Stop it. You make sense, and are correct.

What is the world coming to?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

Or, consequently, he could take that as a challenge and clutter the board with even more threads waiting to see who finally snaps and when.

Just sayin'.

Or, consequently, he could take that as a challenge and clutter the board with even more threads waiting to see who finally snaps and when.

Oh, I hope he does. Then it would be considered flooding and I'd be able to do something about it.

Giving S_F the time and thread is beyond any type of recognition he doesn't deserve.

It's very simple to implement the "ignore" feature whenever his name starts a new useless fucking thread.

It was funny the first few times around, now it's about as funny as scaring your dick on your zipper. :troll2:

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
138 threads like this by Sir_Fartsalot:

Is "Lake Placid" as good as "Jaws"?
Ocean's Eleven vs Reservoir Dogs?
Angelica Pickles vs Eric Cartman?
Titantic vs There Will Be Blood?
Is "Hulk" better than "The Dark Knight Rises"?
Is "Superbad" as good as "The Big Lebowski"?
Titanic vs Gremlins
Kim Kardashian vs Bruce Springsteen
Is "Ocean's Eleven" as good as "Heat"?
U2 vs Insane Clown Posse
Is "Fight Club" as good as "Pulp Fiction"?
Is "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" as good as "Seinfeld"?
The Fountain (Darren Aronofsky) vs The Tree Of Life (Terrence Malick)
The Passion of the Christ vs The Tree of Life
:brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick: