• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think about Pregnant women?

Women become...during pregnancy.

• ...even more beautiful

Votes: 123 65.8%
  • ...ugly

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • ...not more beautiful, but also not ugly

Votes: 35 18.7%
  • All women are ugly!

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Other?!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
To be honest, I've never heard of any theory that supports that. But if the hubby/bf finds her more desirable pregnant than not pregnant, then what I was about (;)) to say would also be valid, IMO. To be clear, I don't think it is. But this is a dangerous topic of discussion here, that will lead to one or both of us getting a 6 letter word under our usernames ("Banned") if we continue. So I'm bowing out and away from this. It's interesting that you believe that. But it's not worth getting banned to understand why. :hatsoff:

Some are. Some are not. Like with anything else, it depends on the girl. To say that any pregnant girl is beautiful, when she might be considered a dog otherwise, says to me that it's just a nice or polite thing to say. Years ago, I saw a video of Hyapatia Lee pregnant and lactating. I didn't even like her (real whack job, that one), but I thought she was DAMN hot in that movie. A woman I used to work with became pregnant. She was a hideous mess before getting pregnant, and being pregnant didn't do a single thing for her. She was still a hideous mess... just bigger. Think about Rosie O'Donnell or Roseanne Barr being pregnant... no, on second thought, DON'T! :throwup:

I'm still stroking over those Hyapatia Lee pregnant photos.

JayJohn85

Banned
Pregnant woman are beautiful. Are they "wank-worthy"? No. But only because they shouldn't be. For any man to get aroused by a woman who is pregnant, because she is pregnant, is hand in hand with pedophilia IMO because a growing fetus is not something I think any man should be rubbing one out to. I mean, if its your wife, obviously you'll think she's gorgeous and sexy...thats great. But as far as random men viewing random preggers women? No thanks.

But yes, pregnant women are glowing and gorgeous. I don't understand how any man can really associate pregnancy with being "fat and repulsive".

I completely agree with you.

A pregnant women is a pregnant women + because of this very special circumstances there has to be taken A LOT OF CARE about her . :hatsoff:

It's not "attractive" to me... I suppose if it was your woman carrying your baby, that would be cool, but not a fetish of mine.:2 cents:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
There are few things in life more beautiful than a woman carrying a child, it's so sweet! :) I don't mean that in a sexual way, I mean just beautiful as in pure!

I like the 'look' of a pregnant woman; that is, the aesthetic of a protruding belly is pleasing to the eye. I would nail the woman in question anally on a regular basis, especially in the final trimester, when the belly is most swollen with child. However, I am a thoroughgoing anti-natalist, and as such, do not support the creation of babies.

i think they are perfectly fine. if they are doable before they are doable after. and to those who say it makes them uglier lets hope ur girls never get pregnant

emceeemcee

Banned
They're bothersome, tempremental and self absorbed. They're very needy like the disabled, but as it's all self inflicted I don't have the same charitable inclination towards them.

I think all this "I look/felt so beautiful when I was pregnant/ woman are beautiful when they're pregnant' is willful self delusion because the truth is too hard for them to bare in their hormonal state.

*ducks for cover