• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you shave with?

There's nothing like a fresh, smooth shave. You feel like you can just go out there and tackle whatever the world throws at you but then decide to stay in and play Fallout 4 on PS4 all day while pausing every couple of minutes to feel your smooth face.

But I digress.

Here's what I use:

Schick Quattro Titanium. It's got 4 (yes, 4) blades that are forged from titanium so you KNOW it's good.

lkAXodAz.jpg

And Edge shaving gel with soothing aloe. Gosh, the razor just glides through this stuff like it was butter. And that green gel is pleasing to look at before you lather it up. I like to pretend it's radioactive which gives it that cool color.

lR8L6sO2.png

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Mach 3 soap and water. shaving cream is a rip off.

For manscaping I have a mangroomer I got at bed bath and beyond. That fucking thing is tits.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 9275650, member: 325622"]View attachment 460524

I shave with Taylor Vixen. ;)
:1orglaugh

Mac 3 and sensitive gel with Aloe Vera (very important);)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I used to shave with a rabid wolverine but it gave me too much razor burn and ingrown hairs.

Which brings me to this point:

Why are razor cartridges so darn (New Year's resolution - I'm trying to watch my fuckin language) expensive? I could probably buy a cage full of wolverine pups for the price of a pack of razors and have money leftover for rabies vaccinations.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Heyyy, an excellent question ... excellent because I've been meaning to ask it myself. :1orglaugh

I used to use some near the bottom of the barrel, bottom of the totem pole --- Bic Deuce razors. They were actually good. No real complaints. It's not like I walked around looking like a Werewolf.

Then not too long ago I took a huge step and upgraded to --- Bic Comfort 3 razors. I like them. :coolthumb:
Then sometime later I saw the Bic Hybrid Comfort 3 razors on sale, so I decided to try them. Those are good as well. :coolthumb: However, unlike the Bic Deuces and the Bic Comfort 3 razors ... these Bic Hybrid Comfort 3 razors don't come each with their own handle. Only 1 handle per pack. One day, I fucked up and accidentally / stupidly threw away the 1 handle while I still had 2 new razors left. :mad: So now I bought another pack of Bic Hybrid Comfort 3 razors so that I can again have a handle. I'll try not to fuck up again.

I use Barbasol Arctic Chill shave cream.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Which brings me to this point:

Why are razor cartridges so darn (New Year's resolution - I'm trying to watch my fuckin language) expensive? I could probably buy a cage full of wolverine pups for the price of a pack of razors and have money leftover for rabies vaccinations.

Be like Fred Flintstone and shave with a baby dinosaur.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I use a 99 cent store 6 blade razor. I win the cheapness award.

Also, Masuimi Max has won this thread.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
You're probably reading far too much into a fun shoot! :)