• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you look at first?

Full frontal nudity, what do you look at first?

• hair

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • face

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • tits

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • pussy

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • legs

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • feet

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
As a whole ... but sometimes a good photographer can do enrich the details

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Probably figure, as I always like looking if someone has good curvature, followed by face. If I don't like the figure, odds are I won't look at the face, and if I don't like the face, I start looking elsewhere.

The first thing I look at is the face (her eyes.)

Okay, my wife wanted me to say that.....

Honestly: her titties.:D

Me personally iam ass & hips man; I perfur a woman 5'-5-5";135-155lbs with natural tits (not big on that) but 27-30" waist; 36-42 " hips ohhh yeah; who agrees????!!

Baby blues and freckles get me every time

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Face. Absolutely face. Teeth, eyes, nose, lips, complexion. Seriously, you wankers look at titties when any old hag could have perfect 34-36Ds when her face could look like she's been sucking on a glass dick filled with meth for the last decade? GTFO.

The face. Always the face.

Wow, more looks at the face than I thought.

Face can show a lot of expression as well. She can give you that look - like, I think she likes me and wants to lick my balls - smile, have that talk with you (such as a nurse that is foxy when they are talking) and so forth. Face is what we first hone in on, I thought, but yes, we men tend to think with our balls.

Face can show a lot of expression as well. She can give you that look - like, I think she likes me and wants to lick my balls - smile, have that talk with you (such as a nurse that is foxy when they are talking) and so forth. Face is what we first hone in on, I thought, but yes, we men tend to think with our balls.

I actually think first with my spleen. I've been mocked for it my whole life. Think of how rough middle school was...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I feel left out.

This.
You agree with me? You should see a psychiatrist.
I actually think first with my spleen. I've been mocked for it my whole life. Think of how rough middle school was...
Not half as rough as yo momma's bush! Bo! Brap!
Sorry, I don't know who came over me.

Frankly, the most important feature in a woman is the eyes. The window to the soul. But maybe it's just me who thinks that.

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
I have a big obsession/fetish with tits,so I look at them first.My mind gets a thinking about all the naughty things I would do
to a pair of perfect,luscious tits and before you know it my cock is hard as a rock.HeHe!:)

Scott

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Tits. It's the closest thing towards me.