• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you hate the most in a sex scene?

What do you hate the most in a scene?

• Touching,Kissing

Votes: 48 23.8%
  • Sucking

Votes: 23 11.4%
  • Vaginal Licking

Votes: 60 29.7%
  • Vaginal Penetration

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Anal Penetration

Votes: 66 32.7%

• Total voters
All in all, anything but vaginal penetration where you can see the whole body (especially tits) is of no interest to me. But I dislike anal the most so that's what I voted.

I never got the whole anus-craze, nor how closeups or cocks are any interesting.

Of the options given - vag licking. I'm with Elvis on that one.

Of those not available to choose - Fake fuckin' noises of pleasure that bitches make when getting fucked. Maaaaaaaan, the odd moan or sigh is fine but far too many are practically screaming. STFU!

A burning ring of fire :)

It's not in the poll but I absolutely hate the girl licking the guys butt hole. It's disgusting and I fast forward it every time. Who the fuck wants to see a guy's hairy balls and dirty anal hole?

Vag licking. It can be hot at times, but it's usually boring to watch, imo. I'd be fine with if they just show the woman's face & upper body, but I don't have a lot of interest in seeing some dude's tongue wagging all over the place.

well there are worse things then the options above. Like showing the man all the time, or a woman vommiting while having a blowjob.

I don't really hate vaginal licking but most of the time it's really fucking boring to watch (but fun to do when it's clean)

For me, it depends on if it is FM or FF. I like watching women lick each other. I don't mind watching a man licking her pussy but not for long...because I start saying "Get your face out of my way dude! I don't need a close-up of you!".

I like all of the things on this list, but if I had to choose it would be anal. Again, I dig it (in women), but not nearly as much as vaginal. I also find the moments when the man pulls out to show how 'open' her asshole is to be an odd and cartoonish move and not attractive. I also hate it when there is too much of it in a scene. When that's all he fucks, or mostly all he fucks. I don't like it. If a dvd has 'anal' in the title, then I probably won't buy it.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
The hands on the throat, and the spitting. Why do they now feel the need to choke and spit on people. You can't treat them like a human being you're having sex with, you have to treat them like an object that needs to be degraded.

And just because there's one guy having sex with her, doesn't mean, she needs another dick in her mouth, or ass.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Guys fucking girls.
Guys should stick to guys and girls should stick to gilrls.
I love me some mansex :yesyes:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Fag.

I hate bifurcated cocks.
You don't know what your missing. You know when the doctor puts his fingers into the passages from which your testicles dropped and tells you to cough? Only a bifuricated boy cna help you relive that...

The hands on the throat, and the spitting. Why do they now feel the need to choke and spit on people. You can't treat them like a human being you're having sex with, you have to treat them like an object that needs to be degraded.

And just because there's one guy having sex with her, doesn't mean, she needs another dick in her mouth, or ass.

I agree with all of this. If these were choices in the poll, I would've chosen it.
I absolutely hate the choking, slapping, hair pulling, etc. Automatic turn-off and it pisses me off. I would like to take those guys outside and beat them severely. The idea that the woman is into it as well, is (1) hard to believe, and (2) doesn't make it any better.

I also don't care for MMF scenes so much. The men should not outnumber the women in the scene, in my book.
A related issue is DP. I don't like seeing 2 dicks that close together. Even worse is when it's double vaginal penetration (or double anal...yikes). Then the dudes are basically rubbing each other off, but inside a pussy. No thanks. I guess that's for bisexuals to enjoy.