luis1972 Proxima Centauri b Dec 20, 2010 #41 Ravenholm said: What do I do first?. Stick my penis in her vagina. That usually works for me. Click to expand... Is there anything else to do????? :nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner:
Ravenholm said: What do I do first?. Stick my penis in her vagina. That usually works for me. Click to expand... Is there anything else to do????? :nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner:
Ravenholm Dec 20, 2010 #44 Well I am no expert lover or anything but I've never had any complaints from my way of doing things :nanner:
Well I am no expert lover or anything but I've never had any complaints from my way of doing things :nanner:
Ace Bandage The one and only. Dec 20, 2010 #47 Ravenholm said: Well I am no expert lover or anything but I've never had any complaints from my way of doing things :nanner: Click to expand... Yeah? Shove a cheese grater up her ass first. Then see if you get any complaints.
Ravenholm said: Well I am no expert lover or anything but I've never had any complaints from my way of doing things :nanner: Click to expand... Yeah? Shove a cheese grater up her ass first. Then see if you get any complaints.
dblood Dec 20, 2010 #48 haha well if you ask how much make sure your wallets packed and foreplay is safe play
dblood Dec 21, 2010 #52 @alexpnz ahh yes everyone does ,that girl be stealin my money when im a sleep
Ravenholm Dec 21, 2010 #53 Andronicus Ry said: Yeah? Shove a cheese grater up her ass first. Then see if you get any complaints. Click to expand... Will do. I'll let you know how it went down... or rather up.
Andronicus Ry said: Yeah? Shove a cheese grater up her ass first. Then see if you get any complaints. Click to expand... Will do. I'll let you know how it went down... or rather up.