• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do u guys think of obama ??

i was thinkin people would b happy and suprised that we have a black president
but obviously nobody on here think lik that ..
i mean we was slaves in this country now its gettin ranned by a black man
everytime i think about it . it amaze me
people sayin watch obama fuck up ..
its like people want him to fuck up
people gonna hav they eye on him more than any other president
do u know almost evry president fucked up somewhere in they 4 years of being in office ?

Dude, seriously... capitalization, spelling, grammar, and punctuation could be your friends if you let them...

But as far as Obama? I'll go ahead and run the risk of being an evil right winger. I don't think he's going to be as good for this country as his supporters do, but I also don't think he's going to stop the sun from coming up in the east in the morning like some others think.

I think he's a professional candidate, meaning that every time the guy has attained an office, he's run for the next spot. This may be biting off more than he can chew, because now there are no more promises to make, there are promises to be delivered upon, and I think a lot of his vision is unsustainable. I mean, what was being told to some of his supporters when you have women exclaiming in interviews that they'll have nothing to worry about now, because Obama's going to be filling her gas tank and paying her mortgage?

I think, in terms of the war, that he spouted a lot of rhetoric popular with his base, but he's going to get a totally different picture when he speaks to his commanders and advisors about it.

I wish him well in his presidency, and I hope the country does well. It certainly is historic that we have our first black president- and hats off to him for achieving that. But I plan to be just as vocal in my scrutiny of him as any president- that comes with the job.

H

smh
but u understood what i said ?? y complain
it aint caps im not e-yellin

In reference to your rant you sent me personally, and your post here, I give you these:

(from the board rules):

6.) Please do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS and do your best to make your posts easy to read (punctuation and paragraphs).

7.) The official board language is English. While we fully realize that we have many members who's first language is not English, we appreciate their attempt and do not expect their English or grammar to be perfect. However, deliberate miss-spellings such as "Iz" (is), "u" (you), "R" (are), "2" (to/too) are not allowed.

So no, this isn't school, as you asked me when you tried to negative rep me, but I care because there are a lot of us that read these boards for long periods of time during the day. Reading a number of posts and really getting to enjoy the interaction on the boards would be almost impossible if everyone typed as you do. I'm not sure what "smh" means, but then... there you go again not using whole words.

I know in this day and age, everyone likes to shorten words and phrases, as "Text speak" has become popular, but it's like some kind of code trying to sift through your thoughts in your posts. It's not just you, but honestly- most of the folks who come here (even those who don't speak or write English) seem to have no problem at all expressing themselves in a much more clear, concise manner. That's probably why the Freeones staff and mods decided to create the rules they have.

I know I'm one user who really appreciates that.

H

ps- sorry for the minor hijack; just responding to someone. Return to the conversation about the new President-Elect.

There are such a big expectations of Obama as a new fresh and progressive leader all over the world, that it makes me worry a little.

Maybe this is kinda pessimism, but I prefer to call it anxiety.

It is a rule in this life: the more anticipations you have, the bigger chances to get disappointed.

When it comes to politics, it is a usual case, when after some time people start to regret about previous president, no matter how much they hated him. Just cuz the new one is even much worse.

All the above considered, it is simply awful to imagine a President who will be worse than Bush :1orglaugh

I hope that it won't happen, but still... anxiety ain't going away!

and this is how a sweet taste of victory look like... on a face:

I hope he can do what he promised during his election ...
we'll see within 4 years, what he did change allready ...
Everybody has high hopes of him, even over here !

One thing for sure,
I will never refer to Obama as the first African American President!

The term "African American" needs to go!!!!

No president of mine has anything but American in it! He does not rule any part of Africa!!!

There is nothing wrong with the Term Black!!!
What ever happened to Black is Beautiful?
Or look at that hot black chick or that Black dude is friggin huge?

To me when I hear some white yuppie say African American I think they are uncomfortable around black folk the same with Blacks around white folk that need to rise above something.

To me, I work with men and those men are of all heritages and races and none of us got the job because of color.

For me, I hope Obama successes as much as anyone who voted for him.
The world is in need of something.

If I could say one thing to Obama I would say

Earn it

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Make that two :hatsoff:

Make that three, I do appreciate the rules and the attempt at the proper use of the English language but we all make mistakes, typos from time to time.

As to the question at hand...

What do u guys think of obama ??

I voted for him, I think he represents hope and change but as of now he is unproven.

I hope Obama brings about positive change.

doublevaglver

That he should be a LOT better President than the moron who currently occupies the White House. 'Course, that's a pretty low bar (just as it is after just about any Republican administration...).

smh
but u understood what i said ?? y complain
it aint caps im not e-yellin

Sorry, my Captain Marvel decoder ring isn't working. It's not the readers burden to interpret the meaning of a writer, it's the writer's burden to appear intelligent and make the meaning clear for his readers. Otherwise, the message isn't received! Simple!

Most of us don't speak text, or Klingon, or languages with numbers in the middle of words, or whatever else. :dunno:

Board Rules;
http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=5&a=30

7.) The official board language is English. While we fully realize that we have many members who's first language is not English, we appreciate their attempt and do not expect their English or grammar to be perfect. However, deliberate miss-spellings such as "Iz" (is), "u" (you), "R" (are), "2" (to/too) are not allowed.

Last edited:
Nothing but hot air, expects his politics to be those of balloons...just floating awayyyyy.

Sorry, my Captain Marvel decoder ring isn't working. It's not the readers burden to interpret the meaning of a writer, it's the writer's burden to appear intelligent and make the meaning clear for his readers. Otherwise, the message isn't received! Simple!

Most of us don't speak text, or Klingon, or languages with numbers in the middle of words, or whatever else. :dunno:

Board Rules;
http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=5&a=30

woooooooooow
this is like ... .. the squarest shit i ever seen
lol
can i say lol ??
guess i'l type proper from now on
and im not ranting
i just find it stupid .. well not that important
i understand because some folks might be from other countries
but man ... this is a first on a forum
im sorry im not used to it

Facetious

Moderated
From the official communist party usa website, this -

"As Marx said, “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it.” The Communist Party USA is about changing the world."

And why would xa n y b o d y x associate themselves with the word of "change"
as vehemently as obama and not care to be associated with the doctrine of marx ?

Oh well, what's done is done :dunno:

:) Have a nice day :)

And why would xa n y b o d y x associate themselves with the word of "change"
as vehemently as obama and not care to be associated with the doctrine of marx ?

Hitler too wanted to change the world. And Martin Luther King too. And the US founding Fathers too. And you know what? GWB too!

Of course, you can find the word "change" and point it out where you want to underline it. It tells us more about your ideology than the ideology you are pointing at.