What did you do this weekend?

Spent the last half of the week and the weekend at a beautiful cottage overlooking Lake Michigan and sand dunes as far as the eye could see. Walked about 18 KM per day. Cooked overly elaborate meals, brought some of my best wine and scotch, and smoked quite a few cigars.

I recommend it.

That is like a caravan/Lodge site up north here.

The only difference between our experiences are:

I don't go for walks and all i do it get wrecked the whole time. Still and enjoyable experience though.

If your not a 22 year old though and you prefer scenery. It is a great place to go
 
On Saturday I went to the State Fair. Spent way too much money for a corn dog, a smoked turkey leg and ****. Still was a fun day for a once in a year event. Then came home and watched the World Series where the Cardinals seriously stomped the Rangers (16-7).

Sunday went to the *** range and fired off a few hundred rounds. Came home and watched the Rangers shut out the Cardinals (4-0). Sweet!

Drank some single malt Scotch....
 
Had a domestic protective order served against my scumbag ex-******* in law on behalf of my ******.

That was a hoot!!
 
Friday Night I went out and fucked, saturday I watched football and stayed at home. I experienced both sides of the spectrum!
 
Friday: Went to a sectional football game at the high school. They were obliterated.

Saturday: Watched Purdue beat Illinois. Partied at campus bars afterward... acted a fool, nearly got into a fight. Good times.

Sunday: Mowed the yard, cleaned the house, and did all the laundry. Prepared a **** ton of food for people coming over to watch the Colts game. Watched the first half of that game before deciding it would be more fun to just drink **** and play cards.
 
Friday - Worked and drank ****.
Saturday - Worked, drank **** and watched scary movies with my gf.
Sunday - Sat around, drank **** and watched Dexter with my gf.
 
Back
Top