• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what celebrity has the ugliest girlfriend?

Most of them have very good looking friends, IMO.
In The Netherlands, every sportsmen/celeb (male) has a good looking woman.

But what's your point?
You wanna watch uggly faces? LOL

and pierce brosnan has the ugliest wife

Are you joking? She is not remotely close to even the same side of the Earth as ugly. Please! That scruffy troll was punching way, way outside his weight class getting pussy that sweet, even if she does always sound like she's drunk or medicated.

She dumped him, anyway.

Are you joking? She is not remotely close to even the same side of the Earth as ugly. Please! ...

..."not remotely close to even the same side of Earth as ugly." I was counting that this would be so obvious and the difference between them so dramatic that people would automatically understand.

The dripping sarcasm and the fact that she is so supernova hot she melts steel apparently were not enough...

I am beginning to believe that this board is an irony free zone.

The next time someone says "Oh, I'm sorry, Your Highness, should I go get you your coffee and tea now?" ... people will apparently believe themselves the Queen.

I am beginning to believe that this board is an irony free zone.

No, what this board is is full of a lot of toads who spend their days in a stoner haze down in mom's basement posting how ugly various very gorgeous women are so they'll feel better about their own miserable, pussy-free lives. So if I missed your sarcasm, sue me.

jedi007gotham

Closed Account
wow.. i was going to post this the other day... can't believe no one has mentioned it yet but Lindsay Lohan definately has the ugliest... that Ronson chick is just awful looking... such a shame to given how hot Lohan is

No, what this board is is full of a lot of toads who spend their days in a stoner haze down in mom's basement posting how ugly various very gorgeous women are so they'll feel better about their own miserable, pussy-free lives. So if I missed your sarcasm, sue me.

A brainless newt would have been able to tell it was sarcasm...

:1orglaugh:

Edit:

Last edited by a moderator: