• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Celeb do you look like

hmm, i'll have to try this out. I'm not sure who I look like...people have told me Jennifer Beals and Jennifer Love Hewitt...maybe just a lil Victoria Principle? lol In any case, a brunette...with full lips actually, so since Angelina Jolie became so well know, people have likened me to her...I do have kinda big lips..........in both places LOL :D

I'll try the site out when I have more time, right now, it's time to go on cam :) <3

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
To funny

mmm, i could be mistaken for her too lol....who knows? it all depends on the eye of the beholder...sometimes I think they see who they want to see...features of people that remind them of a celeb they love...

maybe i should post face pics? get you guys' opinions :)

bigbadbrody

Banned
I am not going to the test, but i will tell you that people say I look like a Smerf or Phil Donahue and many others that I can't think of right now

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I look exactly like.. I mean EXACTLY.. like this one guy in showgirls. When Eliz. Berkley is dancing at the club, there's a white guy that comes up and talks to.. dangit, whats his name.. he played Jericho 1 in 'Strange Days', and he was the guy who ALMOST gets Berkley but she pulled the 'I'm on my period' card. Anyway, the white in the club. I used to have the Showgirls DVD, but not anymore. As a runner-up my girl says I look like Peter Gallagher far too much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Gallagher
^That dude^

I get told i look the spit of 1970,s Kieth Richards

LoL @ Torre82min's comment. I'm often told that I look like a young Peter Gallagher. I think it's the eyebrows lol.

As for my 'My Heritage' look-a-likes:

- Brendan Fraiser
- Denise Richards

haha, once again, the eyebrows come into play! :p