• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are your favorite AC/DC songs?

Word is that Malcolm doesn't really remember the songs anymore after his stroke. Is there anyone that could fill in for him and do an adequate job?

Or is this gonna be it for them? Top 5 greatest rock bands of all time IMO. Maybe one of the guys from Airborne, Dirty Looks or Izzy Stradlin could pull it off but it won't be the same without watching Malcolm lay down the rhythm .

Mayhem

Banned
According to the various Wiki pages about the band and its members, Malcom is permanently retired and suffering from dementia. His nephew Stevie Young (who apparently bears a striking resemblance to his uncle) will be taking over his roll.

According to the various Wiki pages about the band and its members, Malcom is permanently retired and suffering from dementia. His nephew Stevie Young (who apparently bears a striking resemblance to his uncle) will be taking over his roll.

Thanks for the update! I'd rep you if I could.

bahodeme

Closed Account
I'll give you my to five:

since Shoot to Thrill and Hells Bells is up already, I'll just put this little number up:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm guessing this is in honor of Malcolm Young's birthday?

Sin City......I prefer the live version.
Shoot to Thrill
T.N.T.
It's A Long Way to the top
Big Balls

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I miss the busty blonde in the original "You Shook Me All Night Long" MTV video from Black In Black. :(

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Though there is a load of great songs if I would begin to collect them and sort them, this is the one that stands out.

And it is fittingly taped in Germany, back in '79

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Here is a 11-year old kid on german TV who masters both recognizing any given AC/DC song after 3 seconds and playing guitar like Angus. And he gets to meet the man himself as a gift and a signed guitar! Can't get much better

Patrick_S

persona non grata

Here is a 11-year old kid on german TV who masters both recognizing any given AC/DC song after 3 seconds and playing guitar like Angus. And he gets to meet the man himself as a gift and a signed guitar! Can't get much better

That was freakin' awesome! Thanks for posting that.

I would rep you if I could.