• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you wearing? (shoes)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Back on topic, I was in the barn yesterday looking for some staples and found a pair of Justin lace up ropers I've had since 1991. They cleaned up nice, but need resoled, I'm dropping them off at the tack shop next week, I can't wait to see how they look when they're done.

xfire

I've been sipping Evan Williams all day, so pardon me if this breeches my usual decorum; If anyone would like to claim the corpse of the mutt that trespassed on my property, please let me know. I will be happy to arrange a time for them to come collect what's left of the benevolent pooch. I will be target practicing at the time, and have no reservations acting within the law of the great state of Texas. If anyone isn't willing to come get the dead fucking dog, they can shut the fuck up about it. :)

xfire

Speaking of shoes...

mccain.jpg

I've been sipping Evan Williams all day, so pardon me if this breeches my usual decorum; If anyone would like to claim the corpse of the mutt that trespassed on my property, please let me know. I will be happy to arrange a time for them to come collect what's left of the benevolent pooch. I will be target practicing at the time, and have no reservations acting within the law of the great state of Texas. If anyone isn't willing to come get the dead fucking dog, they can shut the fuck up about it. :)
Not an animal owner myself but if I was and my animal ended up dead there would be consequences and repercussions. Maybe not right away but when you least expect it. That's the best time ;) Don't let your liquid courage get you killed man

xfire

Not an animal owner myself but if I was and my animal ended up dead there would be consequences and repercussions. Maybe not right away but when you least expect it. That's the best time ;) Don't let your liquid courage get you killed man

I appreciate what you're saying, however, considering that the animal was supposed to be contained, as per city ordinance, and it killed some of my livestock, I have little sympathy for the owner of the animal I killed, and welcome any legal challenges said motherfucker might bring. If they act outside of the law, I'm more than able, willing and have the reputation among my peers for dealing with. Know what I'm saying?

xfire

^ I've already filed a police report in regards to this matter, the law is firmly on my side in this matter.

I appreciate what you're saying, however, considering that the animal was supposed to be contained, as per city ordinance, and it killed some of my livestock, I have little sympathy for the owner of the animal I killed, and welcome any legal challenges said motherfucker might bring. If they act outside of the law, I'm more than able, willing and have the reputation among my peers for dealing with. Know what I'm saying?
I know what your saying. The law is the law and if your within your right to protect your property, do it. But others may not see it your way and have some psycho prick owner like me that don't give a fuck. Is your life, or families life worth the shooting of an animal over a few chickens? I could go on but not really the thread for it. Don't want to derail ;)

xfire

I know what your saying. The law is the law and if your within your right to protect your property, do it. But others may not see it your way and have some psycho prick owner like me that don't give a fuck. Is your life, or families life worth the shooting of an animal over a few chickens? I could go on but not really the thread for it. Don't want to derail ;)

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Is my family worth getting murdered over defending my property? No, I'll grant you that, but is the other guy willing to die to defend his criminal actions? That's something he will have to come to terms with, either in prison or accepting the consequences for not following the law.

xfire

FYI, it's a $500/day fine for an unsecured animal. I know for a fact that this particular dog has been off-leash for at least six months. I don't care what kind of money a motherfucker has, I don't see anyone going to bat for a dog that's got the potential to cost them ~$100,000.

FYI, it's a $500/day fine for an unsecured animal. I know for a fact that this particular dog has been off-leash for at least six months. I don't care what kind of money a motherfucker has, I don't see anyone going to bat for a dog that's got the potential to cost them ~$100,000.
I'd love to discuss the topic more but maybe talk about it in the gun thread in politics? Not a shoe thread, unless you made a pair of moccasins out of the dog hide??

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt