• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you watching right now?

ban-one

Works for panties
Top Gear

The Inbetweeners Movie.

It's not the series, but is is a fun film, and it's scathingly accurate for what happens when a bunch of lads that aren't exactly the "in crowd" try and do the normal lads holiday. A couple of good set-pieces that answer some questions - what's Will's dad like, what would happen if Simon and Jay had a fight - and a pretty decent story even though we are largely robbed of the fun of Mr Gilbert, Donovan and so on. My only slight criticism is that Simon, who is the most likable one, is made to look a dickhead over Carli and is lucky to get another chance with Lucy. Conversely Jay gets a couple of moments of redemption and chance to show he isn't irredeemably shallow, selfish and thoughtless, which is nice. The bit where the four of them are like "fuck everyone else and fuck trying to pull, let's just get shitfaced" is pretty rewarding. Nice happy ending, if slightly unbelievable. Will never really gets a lovely girl in real life. I know, he's me.

[video]http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/jmcxny/chappelle-s-show-black-bush[/video]