• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you watching right now?

More Three Stooges shorts.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Uprising:Hip Hop and the L.A. Riots.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Samurai Jack.

"You can fly?"
"No. Jump good!".

It arrived a day or two ago from Amazon "Dungeons & Dragons" the complete series on DVD. It's been over 20 years since I last saw this cartoon. I used to tune in everytime it was on tv when I was a kid. But the thing is I never got to see the whole show. Just episodes here and there. But now after all these years I will finally get to see it all in it's entirety. FINALLY!.

Next up on my list of "to buy" is The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original series) and Thunder Cats and MASK and The Real Ghost Busters. I am starting a collection of all the cartoon shows I loved as a kid. They are still watchable even after all these years. And they are far better than the shit kids get to watch these days... Sponge Bob and Square Knickers etc etc... get real!.

And if I ever have to babysit my sisters two kids it gives me something to keep them busy as well. It will be like "Right, you little bastards. Sit there on your arses and don't move. Don't breath. Don't even blink. Just sit there and watch these cartoons. Now... ENJOY YOURSELVES!" LMFAO only joking I isn't that bad with kids. I like kids and most of the time kids like me. I find it easier to look after smaller kids than the larger ones as the smaller kids are easier to please. A cartoon or five and some ice cream or sweets and that's them happy. Not the bigger kids though, oh no. They want what you have and then more afterwards.