• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you watching right now?

britlover

Closed Account
Re: What you watching right now!

I just put two DVDS into my big disc-changer:

The new Phantasm special edition, and Gwendoline (awesome Tawny Kitean film), the new unrated French/European cut. Highly recommended for fellow Tawny fans. I got both off Amazon where I got an account ...

St. Louis @ Chicago

britlover

Closed Account

Prom Night

Whoa, drdeath man, I just got a version (not the long out of pring Anchor Bay one, but another one) along with three other retro slashers one of the last times I made a big Amazon.com order.

Not as entertaining as I remember, but since I was so young the last time I rented a VHS tape of it, it was refreshing to watch. I really wish after Halloween 1 & II, The Fog (original), then Prom Night and Terror Train that the young & hotter looking Jamie Lee Curtis had made just two or so more. She had that unique scream (of course that's why she was the first "Scream Queen") and of course, the looks and screen presance.

I had forgotten all about the hysterically dated Discotecho dancing in the final reel, and the music and fashion of '79 and with it being perhaps Leslie Nelson's only serious roles.

Good pick there. ;) It's what I basically wanted to say. It's good to see a lot of my fellow retro-horror collectors on these boards. If anyone wants to listen to a free Thursday night radio show, with down-loadable episodes anytime they want, check out these crazy/funny sel-floathing Hicks from Kentucky who have a site called Dead Pit.com [http://deadpit.com/]. There are always a ton of retro horror guests who've perdominantly made films in the '70s, '80s and '90s. Just thought some would dig it ...

It reminds me of HeartBroker :D
I actually dont like such movies so much but Hellboy is really not bad an funny too.

+ there is nothing better on right now in German TV.
Yeah I like the movie actually! Ron Pearlman was made for the roll of Hellboy IMO! :D