• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you watching right now?

Murder She Wrote with a bunch of blue hairs.

jk. Just finished Better Call Saul the lastest episode. lol @ Jimmy's Murder She Wrote line - "that thing comes on, it draws the blue hairs like moths to a bug zapper!"

Even though as a comics collector I'm 100% MARVEL, I've been watching all the DC shows. Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Gotham, and Supergirl. They're all varying degrees of good although Supergirl is the one I probably won't stick with after Season 1. Arrow and Gotham are both excellent, in my opinion.

I also watch Better Call Saul and Walking Dead. I'll watch the final episode of Agent Carter tonight (and it is probably the final episode since it didn't get any ratings) and I'll start Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D next week. And Game of Thrones whenever it comes back on.

:cool:

Better Call Saul is a pretty awesome show.

I've been catching up on my Supernatural. I've hit the last season on Netflix and then I need to find a way to watch the newest season.

Raven Swallows

Official Checked Star Member
I'm a comic book fan and since I often pose in costumes, I enjoy Agents of Shield, Agent Carter and Gotham. Outside of my usual HGTV fix, I do like the Walking Dead and I'm waiting for Game of Thrones. I'm a huge Terry Brooks fan, but The Shannara Chronicles never caught my attention.

Attachments

• IMG_0204 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0204 - Copy.JPG
    383.9 KB · Views: 167

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Shameless is my show until Game of Thrones starts back up. For some reason Shameless had a bye week last Sunday and don't continue until this Sunday.

I watch a lot of tv,but one of the shows that I don't hear nearly enough people talking about is The Goldbergs. Easily the best sitcom on right now.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I'm already commenting on the Better Call Saul thread.

Other than that, Gotham and a variety of politically-edged late night TV options. Oh...and old episodes of I Dream Of Jeannie.

Watched the X Files recently, worse ending ever.
The Fosters, Once Upon A Time, The Flash, Grey's Anatomy, it's a soap opera now, Chicago Fire, The Blacklist, Tyrant and Arrow, there is something about Emily Bett Rickards, she's not my type, yet every time I see her, I get a boner.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Finished the new X-files last weekend, not sure what to think of it.
I did like seeing Mulder and Scully again but after the 6 episodes I still had the same questions unanswered as I had before.

After that I started with The Shannara Chronicles and watched the whole season on Saturday and Sunday, was way better than I expected and I am looking forward to a new season.

And now I am watching the last season of Suits.