• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you reading now?

"Taiko" about the fall of the Ashikaga shogunate in 16th century Japan and the rise of a peasant to become the military ruler of the nation.

If you haven't read the "A Song of Ice and Fire" aka Game of Thrones series, do it now. Some of the best books I've ever read, up there with The Count of Monte Cristo.

Currently, though, I'm reading "A History of Western Philosophy" by Bertrand Russell. And for purely recreational purposed. But what can I say, I'm a nerd like that.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Re: What's the last book you read ?

Love reading books, just finished ''The system of the world'' and I'm now reading ReaMDe by Neal Stephenson. Awesome author, I may have a bit of a mancrush on him.

The Libertines Motorcycle Club: An Outlaw is Born (strongly recommend to anyone who likes riding or is interested in outlaw bikers) It's fiction so it's not like these ones written by people where they leave out all the stuff they did.

I read several books by Latrivia Nelson too

You can only get it on kindle. I got a kindle because I prefer small time authors to ones who have big publishers. But that POS broke twice. I used to read a lot. Not anymore.

The book that got me interested in reading was Most Wanted by Michelle Martinez. I havn't read a mystery/suspense book as good since then.

I just finished reading the two Jurassic Park books again, now I'm back in the "Song Of Ice And Fire" series again with "A Storm Of Swords".

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

im about to re-start jurassic park. i hate to admit it, but i do enjoy crichton.

i think the last one i finished was dracula. the real one.

im about to re-start jurassic park. i hate to admit it, but i do enjoy crichton.

i think the last one i finished was dracula. the real one.

Why do you hate to admit it? The man was fucking brilliant.