• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you listening to right now?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Black Country Communion! Great!

Gmase, are you familiar with the Hughes Turner Project, a band with Glenn Hughes and Joe Lynn Turner? The band ended and a new band began called the Michael Men Project. Who the heck is Michael Men, right? Mikhail Men was deputy mayor of Moscow who's life's dream was really to be a rock star and convinced Glenn Hughes to go along with his idea. Has anyone seen Joe Lynn Turner since around 2005? Maybe his face is on the side of a Vodka bottle in case any children spot him.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Black Country Communion! Great!

Gmase, are you familiar with the Hughes Turner Project, a band with Glenn Hughes and Joe Lynn Turner? The band ended and a new band began called the Michael Men Project. Who the heck is Michael Men, right? Mikhail Men was deputy mayor of Moscow who's life's dream was really to be a rock star and convinced Glenn Hughes to go along with his idea. Has anyone seen Joe Lynn Turner since around 2005? Maybe his face is on the side of a Vodka bottle in case any children spot him.

I enjoyed the post-Dio Rainbow a bit, but Mr. Blackmore got it right the first time with Dio:

Come down with fire, Lift my spirit higher
Someone's screaming my name, Come and make me holy again

I enjoyed the post-Dio Rainbow a bit, but Mr. Blackmore got it right the first time with Dio:

Come down with fire, Lift my spirit higher
Someone's screaming my name, Come and make me holy again

Dio was an impossible act to follow. So many good songs on those first 3 albums. It was good for Ritchie Blackmore to reinvent the band. Joe Lynn Turner was the best Foreigner singer that Foreigner never hired and fit in perfectly with the new Rainbow. I like Joe Lynn Turner too and am even a bit of a fan of his Deep Purple album. I think Slaves & Masters can be more appreciated if you think of it as a Rainbow album even though it was Deep Purple.

BEnIYG7CAAALwUf.jpg

"Fortune say you will never be seen again after 2005."

Any love for Graham Bonnet? Ritchie Blackmore hated Graham Bonnet so much he sent the sleazy lounge singer to Alcatrazz where was sentenced to be a babysitter for 19 year old Yngwie Malmsteen.

Speaking of Yngwie Malmsteen and Joe Lynn Turner, I think Joe was Yngwie's best singer IMO....Just love his voice on YM's Odyssey album 😎 😁 🤟

I think I've posted this a few times before...but it's an awesome song!

I like Odyssey also. Yngwie is such an asshole the vocalist position in the band is a revolving door. Check Yngwie's discography and count the names. Almost as many as album titles. Slight exaggeration but slight. Yngwie pissed off enough singers that now he marble mouths his own lyrics.

These Russians are so enthusiastic they formed a Slavic Mosh Pit that includes a mass grave in honor of Yngwie.

Joe Lynn Turner's wig looks incredible. You can barely see the chin strap. The witness protection look really fits him.