• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you listening to right now?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
You're the best, Gmase. Of course me putting you over could be seen as a burial in certain social circles. You're Welcome or I'm Sorry in advance.

I sure like pre-MTV ZZ Top. Reverend Billy Gibbons is Godlike with a Les Paul in his hands.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
You shouldn't out yourself like that Dino.

Joe Bonamassa taking on a ZZ classic:

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
That Joe Bonamassa stuff is great. He is in a band with Glenn Hughes named Black Country Communion. Check this out.

Yes, he is pretty good and my dad is a fan of Black Country Communion as he comes from that area of the country (West Midlands, UK). I saw Joe Bonamassa with my dad live in London about 10 years ago which was awesome too! It wasn't that Royal Albert Hall gig though, it was late 2011...trying to find my ticket now! :cool:

A nickname that followed me throughout my entire life started from my mom putting too much mayonnaise on my lunch sandwiches. I was complaining to my best friend in 5th grade about it. He laughed at me and called me Booger Rotten Mayonnaise. I ended up keeping the Rotten part as it rhymes with my last name.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
That Joe Bonamassa stuff is great. He is in a band with Glenn Hughes named Black Country Communion. Check this out.
You didn't mention Jason Bonham was on drums. I listened to Live in Germany and will do the catalog march over the weekend. (y)

How, after all these years, does Glenn Hughes still sound so good? He did an album with Black Sabbath way back in 1986 that looked like the end for him. He was so messed up on drugs and unreliable that Iommi replaced him on the tour with Ray Gillen. Glenn resurrected himself even working again with Tony Iommi on a couple of solo side projects for Iommi.

Jason Bonham is in this band too. Enjoy...

Last edited:

Black Sabbath was going through changes trying to keep up with the 1980s and MTV. This video is total unintentional comedy. Poor Tony Iommi having to look all sensitive kicking rocks after getting shot down by a chick still can't muster more sympathy than looking like an emo version of Saddam Hussein with a Poodle Haircut. Glenn Hughes crooning for coke at a random construction site. What a guilty pleasure this crap is!

ct9x725qfqs51.jpg

"Jews made me do this! God damn record company executives!"