• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you listening to right now?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Dylan going electric in 1966
Audience Member: "Judas!"
Dylan: "I don't believe you, you're a liar."
Dylan to the band: "Play it fucking loud!"

... no direction home

Traffic - "Low Spark of High Heeled Boys"

👌I used to listen to a classic rock station in New Mexico back in the 80s, and they had "Dear Mr. Fantasy" in their gold rotation. I flipped when I learned that was little Stevie Winwood. I couldn't believe it, it turned me on to his old stuff at a time when all those 80s singles of his were all over the airwaves. Fine choice, sir.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
👌I used to listen to a classic rock station in New Mexico back in the 80s, and they had "Dear Mr. Fantasy" in their gold rotation. I flipped when I learned that was little Stevie Winwood. I couldn't believe it, it turned me on to his old stuff at a time when all those 80s singles of his were all over the airwaves. Fine choice, sir.
You mean these? :)

They're good too. But they're missing Chris Wood and Jim Capaldi. Rest in Peace to both.

gmase

Neil Young - through the years ..
=====

I have been listening to early Neil and CSN over the past couple days (Buffalo Springfield, Super Sessions, and solo stuff). Up through 1970 now.

The remix without horns:

gmase

Jimi Hendrix covered it nicely

A great version from their HOF induction (Winwood rips it)

gmase

SRV + Double Trouble - The Couldn't Stand the Weather album

I love Hendrix's Woodstock intro to Voodoo Child: "Here's the new national anthem until we get a new one." He plays VC and then into the Star Spangled Banner.