• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Like take off....LOL. Yep! Moose is ok too....when the mood is right.

Moose? as in Moosehead Lager? Skunkiest beer out there, love it!

Other favorites of mine are Dortmunder Union, Negra Modelo, Samuel Smith's Nut Brown ale and when I have real deep pockets I'll opt for a Belgian Chimay or Duvel.

Duvel (Devil);) is a must have if you have never tried it, the best of the best.:)

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Double fucking bourbon's and feeling no pain at all. Oh yeah

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Moose? as in Moosehead Lager? Skunkiest beer out there, love it!

Other favorites of mine are Dortmunder Union, Negra Modelo, Samuel Smith's Nut Brown ale and when I have real deep pockets I'll opt for a Belgian Chimay or Duvel.

Duvel (Devil);) is a must have if you have never tried it, the best of the best.:)

Moosehead Lager! that's the one. Skunky it is, but they have great giveaways. I got every single one of their collectors baseball cap series last year (mainly because the owner of the local convenience store likes me, and put up with me standing in his beer fridge pulling up the tops of all the beer cases looking for the ones I didn't have yet.:D)

I love Duvel too. So yeasty and strong.

Right now though ... vanilla (deVille - I wish!) Activa.

Jon S.

Banned
Seeing that it is morning, I am eating breakfast, I'm not allowed to have caffeine, AND I like to believe that I am basically "normal"......yep, you guessed it.....I'm drinking orange juice!!!

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
It was a rough night at work so.. wild Turkey 101, with a Bass Ale chaser. I think I will have several more.

Well it was a Redbull to start the day and now it's COOR'S TIME!! :nanner::nanner::nanner::drool2::hybrid:

Yes at 10:50 am! :mad::dunno: