What are you doing this weekend?

Assari, tell us about this celebration. I like yours the best.


Well, it begins in the evenig (the last weekend of August) and its name is Venetsialaiset.

Program;

-Festive meal

-Sauna with both sexes present

-Giant bonfire

-Fireworks

-Socializing with quest

-To sleep
 
I just looked up Venetsialaiset. That is so fucking cool. Let me expand to others what it is about. It's a water celebration that includes fire, lights, and food. Sauna sex is not mentioned but I'd guess there would be some since water IS what they celebrate. Jaana Ruutu, please confirm this.

Hardcore69, are you sure it was Sarah? One of the others I could see. ..maybe 2 of them. I'm not going to ask them since that is way too much information that I want to have. I've only seen one of them this weekend and that was today. I stopped by to drop off some mail and surprise her. I got 2 steamed lobsters and potato salad fo us for lunch. She didn't mention you but I cought her just out of the shower. That may have been her second shower after seeing you but that's more **** I don't need to know also.
 
I just looked up Venetsialaiset. That is so fucking cool. Let me expand to others what it is about. It's a water celebration that includes fire, lights, and food. Sauna sex is not mentioned but I'd guess there would be some since water IS what they celebrate./QUOTE]

Bob, sex has nothing to do with sauna! :sheep:

It is a place where people wash themselves.


Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
My plans for the weekend:

******* calls me up to his house for the weekend. I'll get there Saturday night and tell him I'll be buying steaks, he picks the place. Help him with some house project. Have a dog for the weekend. Jump into the pool. Drink lots of **** and watch sports...and talk.


What I did this weekend:

I ring the bell twice and I don't even hear the dog bark once. I let myself in and they are both in the mancave. A really nice place. I'd add a third TV by the pool table and twist one of his couches to drop a fold-up poker table. I'd have this place pumping income.

So, he asks be how hungry I am? He knows that I can whoff down a steak at any given moment but honest to God, I wanted to buy my ******* a steak. He ain't that hungry and offers me a quiche. No steak tonight.

Breakfast at Perkins and off to Home Depot. What will be today's project and what will I learn? Carpeting. Dog is getting old and slipped down the stairs. Not the kind of thing a dog looks forward to for the upcoming weekend. The poor girl was so depressed. I didn't know why. She didn't get hurt in her slip. I didn't see anything in her gait to make me think she was hurt. But that slip scared the **** out of her.

First we have to shop. Home Depot isn't really that hard to navigate. My ******* made it that way. Carpeting was straight from the door. Okay, I know he has been to Home Depot times over more than me. Who can find them first? Nobody. I knew that before we had to ask someone but this was ******* bonding time. Off to Lowe's. I asked someone for them and there they were. The shittiest assortment. Dog is getting the upstairs back THIS WEEKEND. He read the instructions and figured it out after 2 tries. Laid that **** down, time to drink ****.

No steak tonight. After getting the carpeting we food shop. He gets the basics and scoping the place out. Ready to make my move on ShopRite. But before that, we won't be cooking steaks tonight. Shitin' rain covers the region all weekend. I'll get steamed lobsters for us. Tare through that **** and suck down beers? No, 2 markets sold out. Come back tomorrow. ******* was tasting chili dogs and was even willing to make them. They were good but I'm gonna snag some of those lobsters before I go home.

Every morning he gets the paper. How many of you get a paper? It's the one that I grew up with and it is just as good or even better. I made him breakfast. Washed and packed off to surprise my ******. ******* hands me a piece of mail to walk up to the door with. ****** is expecting him so...SURPRISE! I fix her cable and off to **** ShopRite. $160 between the two of us and $75 off in savings. Included in this are our lobsters. Nice lunch. I didn't get my steak but I told you I would got something.

Oh, part of my time with ******* was getting him the Jet games. He's got Time-Warner and they were reaching to block anything. I got him the first 2 games. He knew it would get settled soon but just in case, come to me.



Well, that was my weekend. It wasn't everything I expected but it was good in all. It's Wednesday. Don't you Euros start your weekends on Thursdays?

Edit: I get home and a crazy bitch called me back after 2 months. This has it's own story.
 
Last edited:
My bets are in for the next 2 races. Can someone post a clip of porn with Benny Hill music to it?
 
Back
Top