All of this **** sounds better than mine but I will post it when I come back from it.
Assari, tell us about this celebration. I like yours the best.
Hardcore, I have 4 sisters. Pick one or take all 4.
Assari, I was wrong. I'd rather be with Maggie cleaning her house. Sorry pal. If she invited me over then I would...naw, I woudn't go. I like my plans.
Test and Jinxy, it's going to be steaks at least once. I say that because I'll be bringing some there.
Squally, here is what I understand:
"my girl and i just got back into town so we are going to enjoy being home. on a related note: california is a rotten, rotten state. i do not miss it. why are they so broke anyway? other than that, i guess its hanging out at home with the woman. i do like her. i got her a new..."
Here is what I don't understand:
"I was supposed to game with friends tomorrow but they are fucking off" Never been there or done that.
"...magic deck so that should **** some time. We finally picked up MTG, its not so bad." See above.
Squally, do I know you?
GSB, I can't stop you from moving this thread over to the political boards. Prick. How do I get a new moderator?