• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are the most influential historical documents ?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I could be fine with texts from Hegel or Schopenhauer, as well, if that placates you.
What placates me is a youtube video of you farting la cucaracha.
You're not as good as Briana. Hence my expectations are lower. you have 8 min 32 seconds.
I am, timing you.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I could be fine with texts from Hegel or Schopenhauer, as well, if that placates you.
What placates me is a youtube video of you farting la cucaracha.
You're not as good as Briana. Hence my expectations are lower. you have 8 min 32 seconds.
I am, timing you.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Nice list Johan. my first thought after reading just the title was magna carta.

The Acts of Supremacy 1534 by Henry VIII influenced a lot too.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
One that isn't so outwardly apparent, but I think everyone would agree on, is the charter of the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of England. That was the starting point of modern day Freemasonry, which, whether you like it or not, has been an influential organization in Western culture for the past 3 centuries or so.

A horrible influence.

The kids menu at Denny's have you ever tried to get the pot of gold at the end of the maze historical and epic!

Funny. Sadly Denny's is not close to my home. The closest is a little over an hour away.

Then you would have to mention also the Torah, the Quran, the Vedas and the Tripiṭaka
Nice picks !

No

Oh..and I make fart videos....cause I just don't give a fuck :)

They sell surprisingly well though LOL

www.clips4sale.com/33729

That's... that's a popular thing? :dunno:

I mean, don't get me wrong, as farting goes I'm sure you fart beautifully but... uh, we are still talking about farting. To each their own and all that, but some stuff you kinda expect to be pretty niche.

I agree with Gowan, people are strange animals...

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
That's... that's a popular thing? :dunno:

I mean, don't get me wrong, as farting goes I'm sure you fart beautifully but... uh, we are still talking about farting. To each their own and all that, but some stuff you kinda expect to be pretty niche.

I agree with Gowan, people are strange animals...

Ya know, I stopped being surprised some time ago. Everyone has something a little different they like and when it comes down to it...if I can help a guy fulfill his fantasy that he can't really share with people then cool. Doesn't hurt anyone :)

A horrible influence.

Why is it horrible? Because you and your fellow fairy tale believers feel intimidated that there should be a powerful institution in the world that doesn't require its members to believe in rabbits that lay eggs? Because you're jealous that we're part of a fraternity of our own free will and accord instead of being there because we were indoctrinated into thinking that we're going to hell if we don't belong to it?