• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Relationships Like, Still A Virgin, And Single & Looking....

Well, I am not looking anymore after I turn 32 this summer, and if one finally does come along I will be turning her down; because I won't want anyone anymore.
I think you need to change the title of this thread... it's misleading (especially the "still looking" part).

You need to love yourself first.
That someone else shall love you or not is not in your hands in any case.

Love and relationships aren't "commodities".
Just because "everyone else has them and you don't" doesn't necessarily make you the "loser".

The very fact that:
1. You base your self worth on what others have displays supreme lack of self respect. In such a condition, even if you land a "bombshell of a girlfriend", you will never be happy and content.
2. Given your great desire to achieve what others ostensibly claim to have ("relationships") - you've obviously not been trying hard enough. Maybe it's time to 'alter your approach/game plan'. Please don't feed me stories of how you're not "physically attractive"/"mentally feeble" etc. These may be stumbling blocks for sure - but who ever said life was fair? Or easy?

"Life isn't easy. But it's worth it".

To be very honest - I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Frankly, you smell like a troll to me.
I'd be delighted if you prove me wrong...

Best of luck,

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
A relationship is like a Mexican birthday party with kids screaming, parents complaining, too much noise, moments of fun, moments when you want to get out of there....

and one fiesty little mother with a heavy stick.

You are the piñata.

I think you need to change the title of this thread... it's misleading (especially the "still looking" part).

You need to love yourself first.
That someone else shall love you or not is not in your hands in any case.

Love and relationships aren't "commodities".
Just because "everyone else has them and you don't" doesn't necessarily make you the "loser".

The very fact that:
1. You base your self worth on what others have displays supreme lack of self respect. In such a condition, even if you land a "bombshell of a girlfriend", you will never be happy and content.
2. Given your great desire to achieve what others ostensibly claim to have ("relationships") - you've obviously not been trying hard enough. Maybe it's time to 'alter your approach/game plan'. Please don't feed me stories of how you're not "physically attractive"/"mentally feeble" etc. These may be stumbling blocks for sure - but who ever said life was fair? Or easy?

"Life isn't easy. But it's worth it".

To be very honest - I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Frankly, you smell like a troll to me.
I'd be delighted if you prove me wrong...

Best of luck,

I am not attractive, I am average at best!:

thm_phpS8X1mN.jpg

Yes, everyone...that is really my ugly face!

Here's a short video I made for a personals site I am on:

http://70.85.26.55/richMedia/526795.avi, it was done a few days ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was done a few years ago, when I still lived in Calgary, it was a sign pic for nexopia.com:

16595548.jpg

Or, does anyone want me to upload a scan of my Alberta ID card?!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I could only hear the vid.

From what I heard, you have a terrible attitude and I didn't even want to finish listening to it. I can imagine that you have no luck, if that the attitude that you carry and project.

I have no doubt 22 years of rejection - and I would say "keep trying, it'll work out" - but, I bet that you've tried and been the same for 22 years. :2 cents: It's not longer called perseverance after that long.

You've stated that you've moved. So, why not start a new life. Be a new person. Make some changes.

And, FWIW, this is not a picture posting forum. What I meant was that people will still think you are trolling until you post a picture of yourself with a unique sign to the board. (But, this is not a picture posting fourm...)

From what I heard, you have a terrible attitude and I didn't even want to finish listening to it. I can imagine that you have no luck, if that the attitude that you carry and project.

I have no doubt 22 years of rejection - and I would say "keep trying, it'll work out" - but, I bet that you've tried and been the same for 22 years. :2 cents: It's not longer called perseverance after that long.

You've stated that you've moved. So, why not start a new life. Be a new person. Make some changes.

And, FWIW, this is not a picture posting forum. What I meant was that people will still think you are trolling until you post a picture of yourself with a unique sign to the board. (But, this is not a picture posting fourm...)

ditto :thumbsup:

Damned if I know why the video is not showing up. I was pissed off at a bunch of people calling me a liar, so yeah my attitude stunk I do not lie and I hate people calling me a liar!

When I posted my pic, it was in response to someone saying that I was attractive, well I showed them!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Damned if I know why the video is not showing up. I was pissed off at a bunch of people calling me a liar, so yeah my attitude stunk I do not lie and I hate people calling me a liar!

^There's the attitude again. :sleep:

"I don't care..."

"I hate.."

Rid your mouth of those words and eventually you will get them out of your head. Replace them with "I like" and "I want" and "I care about". :2 cents:

Here are a few words from another virgin:

Take it easy, bro. You seem very tense, and you seem you be in a bad mood. I've never traid yoga or whatever, but give it a try. Try some sort of Asian methods of relieving tension.

Ask yourself what a woman may be looking for physically, and try to adapt reasonably. For example, you wouldn't be sacrificing much if you were to get a good haircut for around $15. Doing that alone will get you further.

Next, no offense, but ask yourself what an ideal weight is for a guy of your size. What are women looking for? Once you've figured this out, start going to a gym, and work towards that weight.

Next, fashion. Go to the mall by yourself or with a family member or friend and try out new outfits. Don't go with something to impress girls. Go with something that you're comfortable in, looks good, and you think may be appealing to women. Make sure the clothing fits your criteria first, and then ask yourself if women may like it.

Go to places of interest to you. If you are into museums, try picking up chicks there. If you are into sports, try picking up a chick at a sports bar or something.

You've probably been asking others out on a date while expecting a no each time. Like I said, I am a virgin, but I've heard women dig confidence. Give it a try.

You are certainly not ugly. You are perfectly fine, and I am NOT gay, but I am sure many women would find you handsome. Get a haircut, work on the muscles, get a new outfit, use cologne, etc. It's not exactly a secret.

You're lucky you don't have physical disabilities or disfigurements that prevent others from looking at you (not that I do - I am just saying).

I'm with Slickone, start with the hair. I'm saying that because you need change. I've mentioned this guy before and got railed for it, but my whole perspective on women changed when I watched a show featuring a man who went by "Mystery." You don't get women by being "what women want." You have to change your perspective. You have to believe and know you have value. You approach the woman that way. You demonstrate to her your value (and this sometimes involved downgrading her value). That is, you have to walk the thin line between letting her know you have interest in her yet you don't "overvalue" her by constantly talking about how attractive she is. You also don't do small talk. It's boring and leads no where.

Watch this.

I know this guy looks like a goofball, but I've tried his schemes and they work. When you're talking to a woman, lean back not forward. Forward makes your body language scream that her value is higher than yours. The weird stuff they wear is just to show that they have the balls to wear it and pull it off. It shows that they have confidence in who they are and women respond to confidence.

You can also try http://www.area51lifestyle.com/