• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy Williams?

Wendy Williams?

• I'd Hit It!

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Miss It!

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • I don't know!

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miss It!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8700227, member: 370968"]fucking bitch she did Aaliyah dirty with that Lifetime movie!
I loved Aaliyah, still listen to her music and I absolutely refused to watch that movie.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Been looking around just now and found a recent clip on Youtube... let's take a look at it:

First: She is just ten days younger than me, which makes her 50. Brad Pitt aged better ^^

She looks like she wears a mask. I suspect massive facial surgery. And that voice, and her walk. No, I like other older women, but Wendy is a no-go

Deepcover

Closed Account
Yeah i'd hit it. She's got a nice chest...I'd have to see her ass (she passed), nice legs/thighs. @ her age wouldn't be surprised if she's into anal which i'd have no problem sinking my dick into...

Deepcover

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8701381, member: 370968"]None of Aaliyah's music was even in the movie. Her family wouldn't give permission. That right there should say enough. And we all forget that R Kelly married a 15yr old.

Well then Aaliyah's family is smart. Who would want to give music rights to someone like Wendy Williams anyways?...I'm just curious is that why you took the name Aaliyah as homage?

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
Well then Aaliyah's family is smart. Who would want to give music rights to someone like Wendy Williams anyways?...I'm just curious is that why you took the name Aaliyah as homage?

nope it has nothing to do with her, although I am a fan.

Aaliyah's family said Lifetime and Wendy Williams weren't the right platform to immoralize her life. They were very against this movie. Wendy went ahead and made it anyways. And the internet blew up that night, everyone hating on the movie. It was def a #fail

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'd totally fuck her. All 3 holes too then back in her mouth so she can lick me clean.

wendy-williams-breasts-w.jpg