• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy Jane/Wendy Jayne

Hi,

Thought i'd open a thread about UK Centrefold Wendy Jane, sometime credited as Wendy Jayne.

I can't seem to find much of her apart from at here Official Sites:

WendyJayne.com

Wendy's Playhouse

She also has a yahoo group Here.

I'd appreciate it if more people posted links/images/videos if they have them.

Cheers.

Attachments

• june17thoutdoors03.jpg
    june17thoutdoors03.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 888

georges

Staff member
she is quite cute, thanks for introducing her.:thumbsup:

Here's her Freeones Profile (not much on it) : Clicky.

Hopefully by adding this thread we can build more onto her profile.

I've also found out she has used other allias's such as Sarah Kay, Sammy and Wendi-Jane

Ive got to wonder where this girl has gone, struggling to find anymore content of hers and both her membership site and free site have stopped being update.

While she also spoke of new shoots in her last blog entries it's been nearly a year since the last content update on the sites.

page1216.htm

Hi there all.. Sorry I haven't posted more footage,pics,video & inks on the web...
This year (2009) is a brand new year and there will be alot more up here for you to see soon :)
Alot happenin over the next few months and really excited so hope you'll all like what you get to see and view..
My personal website will be having a major uplift soon and lots more pics, adding video streams and also an on-line store.. so should be fun :)

Loadza Luv, Wendy Jayne xxx

wendy has her own myspace with lots of info pics etc worth checking out, she is a very very friendly person whom i am pleased to call a friend, check out her personal web site she is updating it soon she told me.

been chatting today to the lovely and gorjus, she has had a lot of shoots recently and has promised new pics up soon on her website so check i out guys

Hiiiii alll...

Just posted up some newer pics for you all to see.. They are in my new album (2007-2009) along with some new updated info'.. Sorry you all havent seen much of me on the site recently but ive been doing alot more page 3/figure style work than the naughtier stuff that youve seen of me before ;).. dont worry tho' I will be back..

Loadza Luv, Wendy J xx