• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Welshchick Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Summer said:
fee fi fo fum i smell the blood of an ungreatful bunch of bastards

not a bunch, just me. . . . . . .oh crap,lol, what do I do????

Thanks for a lovely evening, welshchick. :) I hope you get enough sleep tonight!!!

Oops....hope Summer doesn't read this! LMAO :tongue: :D

RKO!!!05

Banned
bigdan1110 said:
I guess its really a bad time for to say that she spent the night with me... :shy: ;)

And I thought I was bad, just by trying to get round to asking her out???? :nono: :tongue:

Brino

Banned
Dinalt said:
:rofl: lmao, not fair, you're closer to her than most of us BD ;)

Not true, it depends on where in Canada she lives, if she lives near Vancouver then I'm probably closer to her! ;) :D

lol, sorry Brino, I'm over east, Atlantic Canada :p

as for what I was up to last night... that's between me and whichever lucky lad I was with :p hehehe

@ Phil - I dunno, soonish I hope, I've just been quite busy lately, but soon :)

RKO!!!05

Banned
welshchick said:
as for what I was up to last night... that's between me and whichever lucky lad I was with :p hehehe

I wish that lucky lad would have been me,lol, hehehe. :tongue: ;) (jk to Summer :thumbsup: )

lol, I like it out east well enough thanks... though, admittedly, I've never been out west so I can't really pass judgement or anything, though I've heard its really nice.

Phil77

Banned
Sorry, just kinda anxious to see some more pics, especially when a thread named welshchick gallery is seriously lacking in galleries.

Brino

Banned
welshchick said:
lol, I like it out east well enough thanks... though, admittedly, I've never been out west so I can't really pass judgement or anything, though I've heard its really nice.

In California you got the mountains and the Beach within a 2 hour drive of one another so you can go skiing and skinny dipping all in the same day! ;)

DUDE!!! That's awesome!! hahaha!! I wouldn't go swimming, let alone skinny dipping in the Fundy Bay!! I think my nipples would freeze off if I did!! :S :S and THAT would be
VERY not cool! lol! As for skiing... we have plenty of ski hills for me to fall down here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.