• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Welshchick Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww thanks babe! you're a sweetie ;)

RKO!!!05

Banned
I know 001 is no longer on here welshchick, and I am sorry to bring his name up, but could I do anything to try and keep you company, make your time more worthwhile on here?

Dinalt

Banned
Captain Bellamy said:
Now this was a pleasant surprise finding it is not just men here, but also an incredibly attractive young lady. Beautiful pictures Welshchick. You could seriously get in to some modelling work.

:glugglug: I agree Captain, it's not often you find someone as attractive (and pleasant) as Welshchick.
Should definitely take up modelling, would make a change from all the barwork recently, lol. ;)

RKO!!!05

Banned
Dinalt said:
:glugglug: I agree Captain, it's not often you find someone as attractive (and pleasant) as Welshchick.
Should definitely take up modelling, would make a change from all the barwork recently, lol. ;)

Would you guys mind,lol, I am trying to work round to asking out welshchick if she doesn't mind, hehehe :D :shy: ;)

Dinalt

Banned
RKO!!!05 said:
Would you guys mind,lol, I am trying to work round to asking out welshchick if she doesn't mind, hehehe :D :shy: ;)

:rofl: lmao, it's a good job Summer's not online at the moment, otherwise there could be a :fight: , lol

RKO!!!05

Banned
Dinalt said:
:rofl: lmao, it's a good job Summer's not online at the moment, otherwise there could be a :fight: , lol

Nah, I am pals with Summer, and he knows how much I like welshchick. . . . . . .hmmm. . . . . . . wonder if I could ask him if I may take her off his hands,lol, hehehe :tongue: jk ;)

RKO!!!05

Banned
welshchick said:
oh, I like how I'm being given a say in this!! lmao!

Sorry, what do you think about it welshchick?? What's your opinion, hehehe? :)

RKO!!!05

Banned
welshchick said:
oh I dunno... hmm... I'm sure Summer won't fight too hard for me, he's the one who wants the divorce anyway! :D

I'll be honest with you, Summer is a lucky guy and I know that if I was fighting with him for you before you two got together, he would have been the one, not me, I'd probably have given up,lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this in a bad way to be offensive or antything because I know that not only am I a really shy guy and dont have that much confidence when it comes to chatting up girls.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Summer said:
Honey i'm........home
WTF is goin on here!!! :eyeso:

Don't be mad m8, oh crap <<<< wondering where to go hide,lol. Help!!!!!!!

RKO!!!05

Banned
RKO!!!05 said:
Don't be mad m8, oh crap <<<< wondering where to go hide,lol. Help!!!!!!!

Come and join my 4000 party. . . . . . . . please,lol, pleeeeeease???? Oops, I'm panicking so much, I've gone and made a double post lol!!!!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.