• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Welshchick Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKO!!!05

Banned
welshchick said:
aww!! No I'm not, but I really want to, but there are like, no opportunities around here, but a talent search does come around every year so I may try for that this year ^^ I've been getting so much encouragement lately I think I may be able to do it! :)
Well... what so you wanna know? :p

Well, I was gonna say age, but I can see I am the same age as you, which is good, hehehe :tongue: . Erm what kind of sports/music are you into, and what things do you do to get you through the day?

well sports and music... I'm not really much of a sporty person though I try to get to the gym when I can. The most "sport" like thing I do is I like watching the hockey playoffs, but since they weren't on this year... lets just say I don't watch much sports. :p As for music, I play double bass, and Ilisten to more or less anything, excepting gangster rap, gospel and most country. I lead a pretty boring life during the day... and the night for that matter lol, tho I'm going to uni come september so I'm really excited for that. What about you??

Dinalt

Banned
RKO!!!05 said:
Welshchick, you have been doing modelling right???? If not, you should do, you look absolutely stunning, very pretty if I may add, lovely eyes, sweet smile. . . . . . . .can I be yours???? hehehe, :D nah but honestly, you look great and it's nice to have you as a member on here. I would really like to get to know alot more about you if that's alright. :)

:1orglaugh Aaargh, love is in the air tonight. Might need a cold shower before you turn in tonight m8 ;)

RKO!!!05

Banned
Well, from the threads I've posted here, I'm into all music apart from Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Garage. So basically I like Dance, Hip/Hop, RnB, Pop, Soul, Love Songs, Rock associated with Oasis, Nirvana, Guns N Roses, etc.

Sports:
Football (Soccer)
Snooker/Pool
Darts
F1 aka Formula 1
Basketball
Ice Hockey
Baseball
Tennis, Table Tennis
Athletics (just a few of the events that take place)

So basically I'm into almost every sport excluding like Badminton, Squash, Rugby, Volleyball, Netball, Golf, Swimming. I'm more like a Sportaholic,lol!!!!

To get me through the day, well, I watch TV, I do play video games and come on here, and I do try to get to the gym. Erm. . . . . .I was at college, finished a month or so back, and am looking for a part time job at present, and. . . . . .that's about it really.

Oh, and I love chocolates, especially Maltesers, Galaxy, Dairy Milk, Twix, Kit Kat Chunky, hehehe. What's your favourite chocolate?

omg, I LOVE Chocolate! hahaha! :p unfortunately canadian Chocolate is nothing compared to european Chocolate. I don't really think I have a fave Chocolate, I basically love anything with Chocolate that doesn't have nuts, peanut butter, or cherries, excepting toblerone which is awesome! :p What's your fave ice cream?? My fave normal kind is Chocolate chip cookie dough, but my ultimate fave is Hagen Dazs's Strawberry Cheesecake. sooo friggin good!

RKO!!!05

Banned
welshchick said:
omg, I LOVE Chocolate! hahaha! :p unfortunately canadian Chocolate is nothing compared to european Chocolate. I don't really think I have a fave Chocolate, I basically love anything with Chocolate that doesn't have nuts, peanut butter, or cherries, excepting toblerone which is awesome! :p What's your fave ice cream?? My fave normal kind is Chocolate chip cookie dough, but my ultimate fave is Hagen Dazs's Strawberry Cheesecake. sooo friggin good!

I like Haagen Daz too, but I like Walls Viennta, I cant spell it,lol, hehehe, but there used to be this one called Twister that I liked, and I like the Galaxy Ice Cream, and Kit Kat Chunky Ice Cream.

I'm sure then you must like Cadbury's Roses, Quality Street, Celebrations, and many more, hehehe? And Summer, I hope you dont mind me taking Welshchick off your hands, do you,lol, hehehehe? :tongue: ;)

You will need some seriously smooth moves to get Welshchick, chap! Look at her.... she has a Q of eligable men awaiting her! ;) Sadly, Summer's dubious Obi Wan impressions and his singing of YMCA seems to be working!

RKO!!!05

Banned
001 said:
You will need some seriously smooth moves to get Welshchick, chap! Look at her.... she has a Q of eligable men awaiting her! ;) Sadly, Summer's dubious Obi Wan impressions and his singing of YMCA seems to be working!

<<<<sighs, :( Oh well, I least I'm giving it a go,lol, hehehe :D, but eh, you never know. . . . . . . . . :tongue: ;)

Summer

Banned
001 said:
Sadly, Summer's dubious Obi Wan impressions and his singing of YMCA seems to be working!
Lol i admit i canny do obi wan, its a laugh.
As for YMCA i DO believe that was you lol

Anyways when the kids go to bed, what they dont know cant harm them :cool:

hehehe *relishes in the attention* hahaha, I'm SUCH an attention whore!! :p

@ 001 - yeah, it was definately you with YMCA AND The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music too if I'm not mistaken :p *sigh* now what shall I do with this queue of eligible men?? lol, such a dilemma!

@ Summer - glad the puppy dog eyes worked, without you, who would I talk about shoes with?? (btw, you're Obi Wan is HAWT! :p)

@ RKO - I LOVE Roses and Quality Street, etc., who COULDN'T?! ^_^ And Summer is a lucky bugger, I don't talk shoes with everyone :p

Status
Not open for further replies.