• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Welshchick Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics ;)

they both rock. Your sig being Summer-esque certainly isnt a bad thing. I like the way the bits on it sort of blend in together, its easy on the eye which is a good thing and thats Summers style, its different from the others on the board and will make you stand out! ;)

Bit off topic but hey: Xander your sig is different every day it seems! You should stick with them for a little longer so people can identify your posts with a style. If you cant help but make new sigs, feel free to make me some cool ones! :D :glugglug:

Say, anyone of you guys gamer geeks? Like, D&D and such? Cause I just made a neat shirt brought on by my sis being given trouble at her church for playing D&D. We both made one and they're awesome :p

Last edited:

RKO!!!05

Banned
Welshchick, you have been doing modelling right???? If not, you should do, you look absolutely stunning, very pretty if I may add, lovely eyes, sweet smile. . . . . . . .can I be yours???? hehehe, :D nah but honestly, you look great and it's nice to have you as a member on here. I would really like to get to know alot more about you if that's alright. :)

aww!! No I'm not, but I really want to, but there are like, no opportunities around here, but a talent search does come around every year so I may try for that this year ^^ I've been getting so much encouragement lately I think I may be able to do it! :)
Well... what so you wanna know? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.