• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Well im back

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRocket

Banned
tietliplover said:
Hi to evry one, sorry for the littel miss understanding 1 mounth ago, i miis you all and im back to have some fun.

Well, if you want to get in everyones graces I would guess you should start by not calling it a little misunderstanding.

From what I can see; you tried to rip people off, got caught and then got VERY defensive when everyone didn't find it as funny as you did.

Do you still get a kick out of ripping people off? Or have you changed?
My guess is that it will probably take longer then a month to change your ways.
But, you never know.

SO instead of calling it a 'littel miss understanding'. Why not be an adult and say something like:

'Sorry all. I fucked up. I was wrong to do it. And when I got caught I over-reacted. Hope you can forgive me.'

That would be a start for me at least.

JediCode said:
Lord Raven was banned for serveral good reasons from what I read as it was all happening. Saying the opposite to get poeple to join your shitty board wont work.

No one wants to join your stupid ass board anymore rich. I would rather be part of a board with rules than a board with a pack of morons bitching at each other all the time.

Your just a sad pathetic man with a made up girlfriend. You just can't help comming back to Freeones to spew your filth. The few misguided fools that followed and supported you here are now gone.
Morning Phil :wave:

jedicode= phill77/scorpion, ya i could see that

juballs said:
jedicode= phill77/scorpion, ya i could see that
Yeah tha guys an ass!
I've recently become aware of FO after registering at Haven as MastersAtWork, so i thought i would look it up and see what tha whole karbuckle was aboot

KingsOfTomorrw said:
Yeah tha guys an ass!
I've recently become aware of FO after registering at Haven as MastersAtWork, so i thought i would look it up and see what tha whole karbuckle was aboot
well welcome aboard here man

we here at freeones dont bash the other board cause really whats the point, i am registered there, but choose not to post anymore because they come here and tear apart this board.

we dont sink to their level, so i have made a choice and stuck with freeones

Wow I see what they mean about leaving the board for a couple of days, shit happens lol :1orglaugh

tietliplover you have seen what people are saying about you, I hope you take this onboard and eat some humble pie. if freeones is happy to have you here then that is good enough for me but i think if you fuck up again then you're finished here. right i think you need to start kissing some ass so i'll let you get to it :D

welcome back :)

Ax3C

Banned
JediCode said:
I just call them like it is.

Now see... that's just plain ol' stupidity and deceitfulness speaking there, especially when you have the same LOCATION description on both TheHaven AND Freeones... and no, you right, you're NOT Phil77.

"On Mountain Dew"... oh, I seem to remember this being the tagline for your location description on FamousBabes' profile just as TheHaven was getting started. Not to mention that your last sentence seems to be entirely indicative of one of FamousBabes' last statements to us with regards to a certain subject on TheHaven... after we completely humiliated you and made you look like the fool.

Hmmmm. How many other of us Havenites remember these particular little factoids?

Try to be a BIT more original, you skeev.

LMFAO

Last edited:
JediCode said:
Your all wrong, I'm not phil or any other banned member. I just call them like it is.

Yeah, I'm completely convinced. You signed up in May, have like what? 20, 30 posts and yet grace this thread with your uncalled-for insight into a rather complicated and long-winding story, clad in rather harsh words. How could anyone believe you haven't been here previously? :dunno:

Thanks to AsianxxxChick for clearing things up. I was pissed when I read his previous post but now at least I know why he feels compelled to utter insults like that. Yes, I'm insulted. I know, BFD.

Vegas Yankee said:
Yeah, I'm completely convinced. You signed up in May, have like what? 20, 30 posts and yet grace this thread with your uncalled-for insight into a rather complicated and long-winding story, clad in rather harsh words. How could anyone believe you haven't been here previously? :dunno:

Thanks to AsianxxxChick for clearing things up. I was pissed when I read his previous post but now at least I know why he feels compelled to utter insults like that. Yes, I'm insulted. I know, BFD.
So a mod breaking the rules of multiple accounts
Dont forget GIGGLE
:rofl:

Ax3C

Banned
There is is irrefutable and undeniable proof that you are the former Moderator FamousBabes, JediCode.

Your e-mail address was posted by Eddie62.

You got caught out... AGAIN.

Nice rep left for me AsianxxxChick.

FUCK YOU, COCKSUCKER... YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO YOU, YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. / EAT SHIT & DIE, PRISON BITCH.

You call me pathetic? Kiss your mother with that mouth?

Reactions: 004
JediCode said:
I wasn't hiding, ROFL.... qball?

Many would appreciate if you did. Maybe Tietlipover has a room at his hotel for you?

Seriously, what's this all about? Are you here to hunt down your personal enemies? In other words, are you here to do what you found so disgusting two months ago when Summer, 001, Phil and others did it? What's the point? This is a message board where hundreds of people from all over the world come in order to talk about babes and have some fun. Why would you want to intrude this space with your personal warfare? Most people here nowadays played no rule in 001's banning and the ensuing discussions. So why involve them? If you want to have your game, go to the places the protagonists from back then are now and play there. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.